2022-10-12 09:40:38

Hello.
This is topic for users, which use Audacity, a free audio editor. In the new version, there is function to add a real-time effects. Those effects are VST effects. I have tried It, but when I have mixed this track using mix and render function (after applying another effects this sound can still weird), real-time effect is out and there is only sound without any effect.
Have You tried this real-time function? Those effects are VST effects.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2022-10-16 06:13:50

No.
It is for old version of Audacity. There is new version of this software.

2022-10-16 23:14:37 (edited by morse 2022-10-17 18:10:38)

i tried the real time feature, but it seems that  i missed out because i was a bit stubborn and didn't download the latest version. bad news is that audacity support doesn't seem to provide a lot of information, so we have to figure out on our own
i checked something, and it seems that only vst effects have the apply feature in the real time effect section. bad news is that i have tried it and it doesn't seem to work when i rendered. i rendered a file with 2 effects and the same issue you're mentioning happens to me. both of us have the same issue it seems
i'm sorry for not being able to help you this time

if you want to post language resources and see other's language resources, click here in the language learning resources thread: https://forum.audiogames.net/post/826634/#p826634

2022-10-20 18:31:02

Thank You. So, It isn't just My problem.

2022-10-22 18:05:53

People, maybe I know the problem. Problem is with VST effects which uses old versions of VST format. There isn't problem with VST3 effects, which I have tested using melda production plugins. I have written about It in this topic, which I have sent link to It in this topic.