2011-12-12 15:04:34

Here comes Zero sight, Here comes Zero sight, flying a burning plane.
Missiles fly into the sky to hit with bursts of flame,
Wind and snow and many foes will try to end your flight,
But just begin on the 19th and let your engines ignite!

Yes, the major audio flight sim and first game from Shard workshop is now fast approaching, in fact due out on the 19th (why are there no good rhymes for 19th!), have a listen to This mini advertisement

And for more information go and deposite comments in Yonder thread

Happy, ------ booooom!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-12 18:17:58

lol dark, was that the rhythm to Here Comes Santa Clause? I think i recognized the pattern.
Anyway, it sounds like a great game, and i can't wait to try it.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-12-16 21:21:28

Me too! All I want is they shall keep the good work up and they shall release it! I am looking forward! 3 Days or so left!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-12-17 00:03:43

lol Dark. Your post is full of randamness as usual smile. That's the best thing to make me smile after a long hard day of chemistry. *boring!!!*

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-12-17 00:22:10

I'm glad people liked it. here comes Santa clause was indeed my thought with this one. For some reason, Christmas always brings out the rhyming news posts in me big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-17 15:27:34

I really can't wait for the game.

Here comes chemistry
here comes chemistry
elements, formulas, and more
oh my goodness, atoms and molecules, oh it's such a bore
Sometimes wish that I could give the teacher some H2O2
but I'd rather give my chemistry homework to you!

Hey! I can do the rhyming thing too!

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2011-12-18 03:26:44

that's nice! now dark, you should make an audio recording of that! lol!

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-19 05:27:01

Harrison,
NO thanks...I think you can keep your chemistry homework.
Lol

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-19 09:53:13

;D
I have 9 sheets this week. sad

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-12-19 15:34:15

I always find it amusing now when I look back on homework and thought two or three pages was a lot big_smile.