2011-12-07 15:59:31

Yes, it's not even christmas and we've got a big stocking of goodies for you all in this cold and commercialized time of year.

First people may remember Bari Bari futsal, the football audio game produced by Japanese developer psyam games. Well as reported in Yonder thread the game has had a reshaping.

now the f keys can be used to tell player position, and the game has actual coordinates, meaning that more strategical use of your players (and their boots), is necessary. the help file has also been heavily revised to be a litle less confusing.

Go and grab the game, as well as read the help on The Psyam site

It's not just footballs that are getting a nasty and timely booting this christmas (and no I'm not talking about the agnet house elves). King Melchian, Dispicable ruler of generica, is reportedly having troubles that only a greedy and grasping wizard can solve. yet more boots are available, particularly the pointy, wizardly boots of said magical gentlemen all ready for you to step into and probably end up meeting your well deserved and nasty doom at the hands of said angry King.

Okay, I'll get to the point and stop with the boot metaphores. Fighting fantasy project, see index New gamebook out, go and Play it here

Then, we have some really astounding news that has caught us quite on the hop. A completely new developer, Shard workshop, have just absolutely blown us away with This audio trailer For their new audio flight sim, Zero sight.
as revealed In yonder thread the game is due to be released very soon, and will feature missions, lots of combat and detailed flying of an air craft in audio, ---- though thankfully no armies of clones this time.
for more news, foot it over to the Shard workshop site

And finally before I leg it, I hear the patter of litle wrotting feet, ---- or should that be the splatter I wonder.

either way, if you've not updated Swamp sinse we first report it, you deffinately should, sinse aprone has been his usual hyper caffeinated self, running around like a mexican mouse on speed working on the game, the game has had more changes than we can shake a leg at. Online play with a reputation system to buy weapons, radio channels to chat, a large map full of ever nastier zombies.

Now I'd better run sinse this hole boot based business is wearing out like a pare of shoes, and I should probably stop while there are stil some miles left in it and my soul is clear.

Ooopse, too late!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-07 16:46:17

Well written and catchy, as always.  smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-12-07 16:56:56

Well done dark. Great thing to read first thing in the morning.

2011-12-07 17:45:41

All I got to say as I go check out some of the games is "thump thump thump". Oops, did I step on a zomby? LOL. good to know about all of these updates. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-12-07 18:20:18

Ironic as from my point of view I wrote it at half past two in the afternoon :d.

Actually with this one I didn't have any clear plans for a theme, it just sort of ended up that way as I was writing the news.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-08 14:38:40

Good post Dark your really a great writer!

God loves you!, God wants you!, God Will save you!
Accept Jesus in your heart and eternal life will be given to you!

God bless you!

2011-12-08 15:56:39

glad you like. This one was a litle unplanned, I had a bunch of news items but nothing to tie them together so just started writing, then realized we had lots of boots, :d.

2011-12-09 00:05:27

Hi,
I'm most excited for zero site, as we'll probably be booting aircraft out of the sky.
To use a modified tdv quote:
We take the craft into the air and blast them into the airbase in the sky!

2011-12-18 15:14:25 (edited by lauren.downie96 2011-12-18 15:14:56)

@aaron

Lol. I love the way jaws read that post. haha
I'm also looking forward to zero site.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln