2022-03-13 12:38:46 (edited by Dark 2022-03-13 12:40:55)

Ah yes, Sunday site updates, which means I should come up with a funny joke:

okay then: A patient is waiting for his diagnosis from the doctor.

The doctor says:
"the good news is, you have twelve hours to live."

The man looks absolutely horrified!

"If that is the good news, what is the bad news."

the doctor replies:

"Your results got lost in hospital administration, We should have told you this eleven hours ago."

Okay, there! funny joke delivered, and if you don't think that joke is funny.

Well why wouldn't you think that joke was funny? It has all the most funny things, shock! Death, and medical mal practice! those things are funny right? I mean tragedy is the essence of comedy, or is it comedy that's the essence of tragedy.

Hmm, I'll drop a hammer on my toe!

ouch! that hurts! That's not funny.
Well okay, me hopping about on one leg yelling expletives is funny, and my attempts to prove cruel humour is funny by being cruel to myself and suffering the consequences is sort of funny, so, mmm, is tragedy funny?

I have  toe idea!

Okay, this is getting needlessly complicated, and also painful , so how about I just leave you with the site updates instead!

Updates by dark:

Clean up to descriptions for Stellaraeon and battlefruit.
Fantasy story ii: Added links to download the game for various operating systems.

Apotheriosis, lab of the blind gods: Entry, description and links.
Grim quest: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-03-13 23:46:07

Yaye! Nice job guys! The Apothiriosis game and fantasy story update you did particularly quickly after they came up.

2022-03-14 00:55:04

@Defender, I'll admit that because this week has been a bit dire, most of these got done just this morning so I'd have some updates to write, as I did promise to try! at least to have some updates each Sunday.

I always wanted to get apotheriosis done fairly quickly though, so hopefully more people will pick up the game, and as I already played the demo it was an easy one  to do,  though I'll probably expand the description once I get around to buying and playing through the full version.

I was actually shocked to find fantasy story II didn't have any download links at all, so adding those seemed a good idea generally.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)