2022-02-13 10:18:47

I just read this book on reverse psychology. You shouldn’t read it.
In the same way, you should not check out the below sight updates which have not been written this week, and you should never use reverse psychology to justify not using reverse psychology!

Hold on, I’m not using reverse psychology, who said I was! I’d never use reverse psychology, and I’d never make jokes about never using reverse psychology, which of course means I would, because two negatives make a positive, so I’m not, or am I?

Okay, this is  getting needlessly complicated; unless it isn’t.

I’d better not stop here before things don’t get any more confusing, which they won’t, accept they will!

Oh never mind!
Updates! Here!

Updates by dark.

A dark room: Fixed link to website to point to github.
4 dimensions: Fixed link to website.
Gothador: Fixed link to website, updated description with current information, changed gothaguide link to one to the game’s official wiki.

Miner title fixes to the vale, shadow of the crown, Dungeons and such, Little boss lemonade stand and Slime girl caverns.

Crime hunter: Fixed homepage and download links.

Renamed Tomb hunter (darkflyer), to Tomb hunter (ns studios, since the name Darkflyer doesn’t seem to be in use anymore, plus fixed homepage and download links.

Added link to planet life wiki.
Updated download links for inheritance and crazy party to the latest versions.
Removed extra entry for Heartbeat, regret, fixed title and fixed link to steam page.

Succubus draining maze: Entry, description and links.

Removed homepage link to the Ensign, since the developer’s site doesn’t seem to be around anymore, though the game is very much still available.

Swamp: Updated download link.

Supercube: Updated download and homepage links, added link to download the mac version.

Death on the road: updated download and homepage links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-02-13 16:07:58

tomb hunter, ns studio have a not work link because one of the coder don't think active and  keep the page, so even we can not get the game  or if you didn;'t unregister.

2022-02-13 16:44:01

The link to download the demo was working when I fixed the page originally.
Likely a problem with ns studios web host.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2022-02-13 17:52:22

@2, You can still register your key. At least you could a few months ago.

2022-02-14 06:05:11

the NS studio or the download page all get into this page.
http://masonasons.me/pages/th.php
it was the main page but now already 404

2022-02-15 04:51:08

Yaaaye!
Thanks Dark!