2011-11-14 16:25:39

Yes, 7-128 have done it again, even more games for those who want to get better with letters or more worthy with words.

Also nicely enough, this is an audiogames.net exclusive, sinse general knolidge of the games won't be released elsewhere until next Monday!

There are now three new ways to test your knolidge of matters vocabulary, each available for the not so princely some of five dollars.

The three new word games are spelling Bee, like the old American passed time, where you get a word, a deffinition and have to come up with the spelling as quickly as possible to score points and go up the ten levels of difficulty.

Sounds like, a game where you need to choose from two words that sound the same but have different meanings. Choose correctly and go up a level, pluss get points for speed. Choose wrong and things won't be so good.

Now their! is a game for anyone who gets they're words confused, there bound to find it useful! of course I always get such things right!

Finally, if you think you are the to be or not to bees knees when it comes to knowing quotations, then The games' the thing! more specifically, the crossed quotes game.

This combines common quotations with crossword ideas. Fill in blank letters, unscramble words, get quotes write and assend the 8 levels of difficulty.

All three games will run under windows xp or higher output to sapi or Jaws and can be bought either through the 7-128 gamebook or by visiting www.7-128.com.

If your really! a fan of word games, 7-128 have prepared a gamebook edition just for you with 13 of their word games (11 accessible ones and two unfortunately not). These include the above three games, pluss several others such as crambles, scrambled sayings, combo, word away, word builder and synanims and antonyms. You get all of these for 35 usd, deffinately a deal for the linguistically enclined.

of course, if like me yas gotta proppah speakin', yas not gonna wont dis gam!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-14 18:09:37

wow Dark, brilliant work as usual! 3 news posts in a day? its also good for now i don't have to read through all my unread audicy messages... big_smile

2011-11-14 19:15:28

Well partly that's because I've had some stuff to catch up on news wise, but in terms of the 7-128 stuff, that was actually some exclusive news John banic made known to me this morning.

Everyone on audiogames.net gets to here about these games first, which is rather nice.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)