2021-12-24 05:30:02

Hi all.
Well, It's now christmas where I live, so I just wanted to wish everyone a marry christmas.
I hope you have a very good christmas eave and christmas day

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2021-12-24 05:49:34

So if anyone is curious, apparently they celebrate Christmas a day earlier than the rest of the world in Scandinavia. Eitherways, happy christmas to all. Hope you have a happy and safe holiday

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-12-24 05:56:27

@2, yeah, we do that. We open our gifts in the evening, so yeah, we selebrate it earlyer

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2021-12-24 06:39:29

Merry Christmas indeed. *waits for the usual jokes to start poring in... *

2021-12-24 20:29:41

same for you all

2021-12-24 21:09:11 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-12-24 21:10:44)

Here's a joke that isn't typical for a topic that also isn't typical.
*Points to topic title*
But I'm too young for marriage! And what would everyone else think?
Okay, I'll quit my feeble attempts of humour capitalising on the misfortune of others. People don't seem to like it much...
Yeah so in all seriousness, I believe the word you were looking for OP was "merry", though the misspelling to me is understandable since different dialects of English will basically pronounce both words the same anyway.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-12-24 21:45:26

Lololol I didn't even notice that, thanks, eloquence. Nice catch.

2021-12-24 23:42:37

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2021-12-24 23:47:18

@7 did one of your ancestors create Christmas? lol

2021-12-24 23:51:25

I seriously doubt my dad is in any way descended from Jesus, as amusing as that concept may be. More likely Merry was being used in a... rather more suggestive context.

2021-12-25 18:20:56

If a chap was wedding a lady with a name traditionally associated with Christmas at a ceremony conducted, on a particularly swampy patch of land, among the native people of New Zeeland, to which he had to ride upon a female horse, at which he drank a little too much alcohol, and ate a few too many eels, then, one could wish him a Merry, Mary, marry, mairey, Māori, moray, miry Christmas!

I'll just skip all that and wish people who are celebrating today a happy Christmas instead big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-12-25 18:52:52

In response to post six, there is no such thing as too young to marry, apparently. I know somebody who is still in high school and had their wedding over this past Thanksgiving break. I also know for a fact that there is a recorded case of a 12-year-old bride, as fucked up as it sounds. So, go ahead. No judgment here.

2021-12-25 23:16:43

This is a pretty grim topic for a thread like this, but yeah this does happen and it's fucking disgusting. Often at least 1 of the parties isn't a minor, and equally often said party ultimately has all of the power, if you get my drift.
Lol @Dark, suppose I wasn't too far off, then.