2021-12-21 19:09:34

Hello guys!
Is there any materials that I can study about screen readers, especialy for windows?
I learned the advanced features of the screen readers, principally N NVDA, and I love learning about screen readers and accessibility.
Sorry by word repetition

2021-12-21 20:48:06

yes, go to www.freedomscientific.com and read their training website.

2021-12-21 20:53:55

Hello,

There is a lot of material available on various sites or sources, so you can find it, although it depends on what exactly you need to learn, because NVDA (and I think JAWS also) comes with an included user manual from which you can Learn more than the basics of a screen reader.

It all depends on what exactly you need and how you are willing to learn and what exactly you are going to learn. As I said above, ready-made tutorials, especially for NVDA, are enough to cover all aspects of it.

Later, when you finish the user manual, you can ask about anything through the mailing lists or here in the forum, or you can buy any material from the NVAccess website, they are really helpful as well or if you are using JAWS I am sure there will be materials for it as well, but there are more than a few sources for NVDA that can also be helpful in the learning process.

2021-12-22 16:24:12

Hello guys!
I would like something more advanced or technical than the NVDA user guide.
I already read the manual, and I know how to use all the features informed in it.

2021-12-22 17:39:20

NVDA does have a technical design documentation.

2021-12-24 20:13:52

hello guys!
You can send me the link, please?