2021-03-10 11:59:00

Hello,
Iheard there is a new mod for STS which makes the UI accessible thereby rendering the whole game playable. But does this mod support SAPI / JAWS output?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-03-11 21:27:29

Assuming you are talking about say the spire then it works with Jaws. However there is no direct sapi support. Note that if using an older version of jaws then mod the spire, which is used to activate mods including say the spire, may not be accessible. See the Say the spire documentation for more information.

2021-04-19 17:35:49

Wanting to try playing this, because people are recommending this in the other thread. But looking at the github is making my head spin. lol Anyone have any tips on getting started with all this? Working with command prompts has never really been something I was good at figuring out. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-04-20 15:51:56

Very easy to set up. What do you need exactly?>

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com