2021-04-15 10:49:24

Hi guys.
So, the subject says it all.
I'm 18 now, and I'd like to find a way to get some extra cash.
I can't do physical jobs, so I'm looking for something that I can get paid by the hour and that doesn't require me to do anything on specific days or at specific times.
I'd like to do it whenever I feel like some extra cash.
This doesn't need to earn a lot either, just something small would be good.
Does anything like this exist?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2021-04-15 12:24:26

work free lans

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-04-15 12:46:35

Sorry, I was asking for specific websites. I’m still in school.

2021-04-15 12:47:27

phone sex?

2021-04-15 13:06:20 (edited by RTT entertainment 2021-04-15 13:06:54)

LOL, can you even make money from that? Not for me I’m afraid.

2021-04-15 13:21:29

You're looking for easy money, and it tends to backfire more often that it doesn't.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-15 13:32:10

If you are good at spelling you could try transcription jobs. I make some money on www.workshop.castingwords.com
it's not the best paying site on the market but it's reasonably accessible and pretty easy to find jobs at any time. The qualification process isn't that difficult either.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2021-04-15 13:32:30

if you know programming, you can search on google for freelancing websites and sell codes

if you like this post, please thum it up!
if you like to see my projects, feel free to check out my github
if you want to contact me, you can do here by skype. or you can follow me on twitter: @bhanuponguru
discord: bhanu#7882

2021-04-15 14:29:45

What about http://www.transcribeme.com?
I've used this myself, and it appears to work. The money isn't great, but if you have decent hearing and can pay attention to the spoken word, you can get a few extra bucks.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-15 15:59:24

Expanding on the transcription idea, you could look at https://www.rev.com/
Again, it won't make you a fortune, but it is another location you can go to for some money.

It seems that common sense is a lost art. I am here as a special type of artist to bring that beauty back. If you don't like my work, prove that yours is better. Paint me a beautiful picture of life. Otherwise, I have no interest.

2021-04-15 16:40:20

found this channel that might help
https://www.youtube.com/c/JenniferMarieVO/videos

2021-04-15 18:07:58

out of the 3, Transcribeme's pay is the best. Rev is not only a bit worse off, but it is known for having a significantly less relaxed communication channel, with long-time rev workers routine trolling the forum nad attacking beginners. The pay on Transcribeme is between 15 to 18 bucks per audio hour (60 minutes of audio) wherein audio files are between 2 to 4 minutes.

2021-04-15 18:16:00 (edited by JasonBlaze 2021-04-15 18:16:36)

I remember Transcribeme's entry exams are being overwelming but yeah, I agree that sounds like the best

2021-04-15 21:08:24

They aren't designed to be easy. In fact I dare say they're a little too easy if you think about it. THe fact that there are 2 good quality files and only one bad one is a false representation of TranscribeMe's clientele. You will get crappy audio quality on there nine times out of ten, because apparently some people think it's ok to use a candybar phone from 20 years ago to record a meeting. And put it right up against hte keyboard of hte person taking notes. And to have construction going. And...you know the rest. You will see reviewers angry at these services for the wrong reasons, when really the problem is that they aren't providing enough incentive for people to better their audio quality, i.e. if you submit a rush job to us and the quality sucks, we'll charge you an extra dollar. But that's just not how they roll when it's more of a free-for-all anyway.