2021-04-01 18:45:03

I just found the following via Twitter, from Mosen at Large.

The Blind Podmaker: https://mosen.org/tbp-announce/

2021-04-01 18:58:17

Hi,

That sounds great.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-01 19:18:53

This seems kinda pointless. We already have OBS studio for streaming. So what does this do that other podcast making software doesn't do?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2021-04-01 19:39:38

@3: Read the post linked in post 1. I probably should have clarified, but figured the linked post would do that. This is not an app/program for making podcasts, it's a collection of resources for blind podcasters, by blind podcasters.

2021-04-01 19:56:00

LOL yeah I at least read the post before I would've started criticizing this. If it was software I'd probably criticize it, and it's not really my thing, but it doesn't harm anything. It's just a bunch of groups more than anything.

2021-04-01 20:25:35

This sounds very cool.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe