2021-04-01 12:21:17

Sense Shades of Doom part two is coming out in the next month or so, what is the part that everyone is looking forward too? To me, I am looking forward to the zombies that we all will face when we come to the first town. Also like the labs that we will come across in each town’s lab. Been playing the beta for a while. It is like a mix between swamp and Shades of Doom. It takes the best parts from both. For example, the weapons tactics and zombies from swamp, and the mazes, monsters, mines, and a few of the weapons from Shades of doom. The goal is to  clear each of the towns of the creatures that got out from the first Shades of doom, but things have gone astray in some ways. You basically have to fly the shuttle craft from town to town clearing out said town of monsters. One of the major things is that winning the game gives you multiplayer ability. It is my understanding that Aprone helped David out with this game. For those who wants to know, preorder starts today, April first 2021 for the may release. It is known as the April fools deal that is being offered on the GMA games site. The deal, from what I understand, is only good for the next couple of days or so.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2021-04-01 12:55:19

This is already the third joke of this kind today. It's getting old, at least for today.

But because I am in a good mood, I'll give you tips to make the prank less obvious:
Put it in new releases or at least general game discussion.
Put in a link of some kind to make it more credible, but make it so it appears as text. Check the BBcode link above the text field for posts and you'll know what I mean.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-01 12:55:48

oh, this actually sounds what i needed, lol. hopefully it doesn't cost to much, it sounds fricking awesome. btw i think this is the rong room.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-01 13:34:27

agreed @2. Mine was prety lame lmao, I was bord, but there very easy to identify to lol.

useless post above

2021-04-01 14:00:10

Oh come the fuck on! I thought this was an actual thing meh. Good joke though.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2021-04-01 14:03:40

riiiiiight.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-01 14:16:54

I was thinking that the new games room wasn't quite the right place for an april fool joke, but I should had done something like that after I just read the other ones now. I did not read the other ones before posting mine. Clearly big mistake on my part. Even though I put this in the off topic room, I was trying to make it read in a believeable way. Could not think of a good link to link to. Should had done a bit of work ahead of times to make it better. For those who thought this was real, remember that it is april first. A day for pulling jokes and the like. Completely lame on my part.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2021-04-01 16:13:34

Such a good opertunity waisted. And we all waisted it.

useless post above

2021-04-01 16:40:03

@7: No problem. The thing is the more work you put into it (maybe ahead of the actual day), the more people might appreciate it.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-01 16:45:51

Oof! And here I was looking for data wafer runs in campaign mode...
Also it appears that the new ill experiment is disguising itself as the new releases room.

Congratulations! You have completed April First successfully!

2021-04-01 16:54:51

When the game release, I'm willing to run a giveaway for this. Would anyone be interested? big_smile

2021-04-01 18:07:27

this wood be a cool concept

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2021-04-01 19:25:29 (edited by Jeffb 2021-04-01 21:19:49)

Ugh damn all these games we will never play.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77