2021-03-28 22:10:33

In later versions of iOS 6, there is a toggle where you could force the enhanced quality voice of any language to download. However, if you are running an early version such as iOS 6 .1, you have to change the voice control language to make it think that that is your language. I have an iPhone 3GS that cannot be updated, and I would like to know how to force the Hungarian language to download enhanced quality voice, since voice control does not support Hungarian.

2021-03-30 14:10:32

Wow. Is there one single app that still runs on a 3GS?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-03-30 16:17:23

The old Facetime and iMessage apps, I know they still work, and so does the music app, but I can't think of anything else.
I do know that YouTube worked on my sister's old iPhone 4 about a year ago, running iOS7.

Oh... And the iOS6 voice memos app was so much better than what we've got now.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-03-30 16:29:51

I've jalebroken a 4 before. It was a new one, out of the box and it was the 32 gig model. The appstore didn't even connect for me. This happened about 4 months ago.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2021-03-30 17:25:33

Yeah. Last time I used my iPhone 4 it didn't really seem to connect to Facetime correctly although the app opened fine. Guess they switched some servers around or something. Who knows. They probably killed support for them on purpose, although, it doesn't really matter much as nobody should be using these in the first place.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69