2021-03-14 20:55:38

Hi guys,
I seem to have compiled a collection of SFZ files that I'd like to use, however I'm not sure of the best way to use them. Sforzando gets suggested no end, but the interface isn't accessible, and Synthfont's support is a little weak.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-03-14 21:06:15

It works with sibiac, but also don't really need it just OCR where it says empty, hit enter, arrow down to import and bang, you're off to the
races. To switch to another sfz, do the same, but it won't say empty this time, it'll say the name of the one you currently have loaded.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 21:16:30

Is VST bridging enabled? I'm using the 64-bit version with auto-bridging, so the UI shows up within Reaper's effects window.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-03-14 21:32:26

It goes to its own window. I have it set to dedicated plugin process so that one unstable plugin doesn't take reaper with it when it crashes.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-15 06:27:32

synthfont64 is broken. for me. I cant change the instrument
, it is just piano.
I two. would like something to use with these files.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-03-16 21:52:10

@Gaki_shonen, I have a version that patched that issue; will probably upload it when I'm at my computer. Remember you can also use BassMIDI, though I don't personally like it as much.