if you don't believe me, try this link.
http://tunmi13.ddns.net/projects/rotu.zip

meow meow.

2021-03-14 10:40:04

Meh

2021-03-14 10:40:49

why meh?

meow meow.

2021-03-14 10:47:19 (edited by mazen 2021-03-14 10:49:05)

I just don’t get why are you excited like that. It is going to go down after a few months. No, a few weaks even.
Oh, and wrong room by the way.

2021-03-14 11:04:56

lmao

2021-03-14 11:29:55

oh, and don't do new characters or accounts it's broken.

meow meow.

2021-03-14 11:38:44

ok, um. Nice. Brought the game back up, but with broken account/character creation. Seriously? Thought i'll have at least something to spend my time in except rtr, but it seems that no.

2021-03-14 11:47:39 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-14 11:48:45)

nope, lol. i don't no why he put it back up, work on your, new, game. not this, i mean, sure it's good but it already went down once, and i fiel like things that went down shouldn't come back i don't no why, but i just do.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-14 12:19:44

I don't really see an issue with him bringing back his old games like this on his own personal feed, but he needs to be careful who he tells about this. Patrick K, I don't think it was right to post about it here without Tunmi's consent, because something tells me he doesn't really want the forum to know about this specifically because he knows people on here will be upset about it.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2021-03-14 12:28:20 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-14 12:29:48)

Well, tbh their is nothing he can do about it, unless the admins say no one is aloud to post his games here with out his permission. and it's on his websight. but that's a kind of stupid reason also sense, where else but still, nothing stopping anyone, and he doesn't really seem to care anymore. i think.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-14 13:48:11

I hope this game contains stolen assets so they will just prohibit it.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-03-14 13:57:09

like the war and eros of night haha

2021-03-14 15:21:04

Yeah... Tunmi specifically told me last night not to post this here.
I mean you couldn't have known, but, I don't think he would want this being posted yet or anything. It's laggy for some reason now, and it's not working for some players that log in.

I'd say give this thing another day or two.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-03-14 15:55:51

So after that whole thing, he's bringing this back. Lol, how about no. I guess pulling all the stolen sounds from GC is too much work, so he'll bring back another game that's got stolen sounds. Oh wait, the forum wasn't supposed to know about this... damn, another Tunmi plan foiled. He would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those darn forumites.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 16:13:41

I know this would happen, someone would make a post about this, either overhyping it, or underhyping it, then people would go on the game and get angry and come back here. Pax, with a broken creation system do you honestly think it was wise to put it here? Or don't you think it would have been better served in the first post?
And I'm sure by now you should know the controvercy regarding his games, why did you choose to post it here?

@Matthew, I wasn't getting any lag earlier

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-03-14 16:19:21 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-03-14 16:23:30)

Huh? The server seems to be down again. OMG

Edit, its up, but pings in the mid hundreds

_____

2021-03-14 16:39:34

I mean, if y'all wanna have a little tunmi circle jerk where he's the greatest king ever to walk this earth and make games for you all, go right ahead. I think you're doing yourselves and the wider community a great disservice by doing so, however.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 17:40:52 (edited by mohamed 2021-03-14 17:43:48)

and after the It's time to try something new and he saying that he'll stop all of his games except for gc and then this comes back? Ha? And yes, It contains stolen shit like how gc does, Maybe not from phantom, Because when tunmi made gc he relied on the same sounds that 3dyw uses, And probably the same person that got sounds to it, And all of those, Are, *stolen*, But anyway, Lets try out the game and see what is it, But from now on, Not going to take tunmi seriously on anything related to development...
Edit, Heh, It's down as useual.

2021-03-14 18:15:21

From my understanding Ivan had something to do with it but IDK.

@Ironcross, I don't think completely boycutting him is the answer. I will say that ass kissery is a disease and it will only make things worse. There are certain people who will defend his actions to the dying breath, and never stop and call him out for his wrong doings. Sadly that's in most cases, sadly the majority, and I think that enablement squad is the poison

_____

2021-03-14 18:56:42

I don't care anymore. I never have about these games, but I've honestly stopped caring about the forum as a whole. I rarely post, guess why? Cause there's absolutely nothing going on here? Nothing that interests me. Why am I writing this? I don't know. That's all I wanted to say. Hypocritical much?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2021-03-14 19:24:06

I actually think his games deserve a blanket ban similar to the others. I do think boycotting him is the only solution, but I know it's not going to happen. He'll get all swept up in his quote, loyalists, end quote. The guys that could listen to a recording or be there live on team talk as he poisons his entire family to death. No, I'm not saying he'd do such a thing, just that that wouldn't even stop these people from supporting him.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 22:04:27

the games I only care about now days are ones I have on the mainstreem platforms and a few muds

2021-03-14 23:43:09

Hey... I never said that this was a good idea.>
I actually said it was a bad one. But people wanted to play and look where we are.
I mean at least you could've waited to post this to here, @1.

There's also this weird bug where new players get spam killed on entering the game. IDK why, but, it's a thing.

To add more issues, Ivan's server was at 100 percent CPU load this morning, and that doesn't help anything at all.

-----

2021-03-14 23:48:34

So why, pray tell, are people in support of someone who is making destructive decisions? Is there an answer to that question? Because I think enough has come to light about the way he chooses to conduct himself that most people should want to stay well clear of anything he puts out. Then, the ones who try to tell everyone that what he's doing is bad are made to look like the villains.

Also, I think it's hilarious that he's hosting with Ivan when he and his supporters tried to frame Ivan for trying to mess up GC. If I were Ivan, I would have nothing to do with him after that point. But I don't really understand the motivations behind the things that he does all the time either.

TL;DR, this a big cluster mother and I don't see why people don't give him a wide fucking berth.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-14 23:53:06

Agreed with you @24 about why he's still talking and working with Ivan on this thing.
Not even because of the issues they supposedly had on GC. But because the thing's just all out laggy. It wasn't bad the final few days of when it was up before. And also, the server was at 100 percent CPU.
There's also a few things that worked before that just don't anymore.

I don't think Ivan had anything to do with the GC thing. But seriously.

-----