2021-03-10 17:53:20

What Is This Topic

Hello,
This is a separate topic for asset contribution to Golden Crayon. I believe Dan Gero said he would make a topic, but either he didn't have time or something came up.
Anyways, this topic is meant for contributing assets to Golden Crayon. Music, sound sources, surfaces, etc.
Right now the goal is to try and replace any stolen assets with new ones, but contribution is totally fine.
All of this is happening in a Dropbox folder, and if you want to be invited to the Dropbox folder please e-mail me: [email protected].

Joining the folder

Once you join the folder, please read sound list.txt, contributors.txt, and changelog.txt.
Any changes you make go in changelog.txt.
If you are a new contributor, place your name in the list of contributors in contributors.txt.
Any stolen assets you replace, go in sound list.txt. The list of stolen assets is in sound list.txt, and if you have replaced it with a new sound, put an asterisk next to it, that way everyone is on the same page and doesn't think the sound needs to be replaced.
If you have any questions please contact me, e-mail is listed above.
Thanks, and I hope to see your contributions.
Regards, tunmi13

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2021-03-10 18:17:57

Heck no.
Also he did make a topic

Thumbs up

2021-03-10 18:25:45

Ah, its in general game discussion. I did not see it. Apologies. I might as well ask a moderator to close this one then.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2021-03-10 18:43:55 (edited by defender 2021-03-10 18:44:09)

No thankyou, you should have done it your self before, or at least gotten someone else to do it for you.  The resources are all their (I know because I found most of them) you just have to use them.
You don't actually need 182 door sounds, you'd just prefer it.  I'm not going to hunt down replacements for everything on my own time just because you couldn't be bothered to do it right in the first place despite knowing there would probably be backlash.
You made your decisions, you should deal with the aftermath rather than dragging others into it and taking advantage of their kindness.

Thumbs up +1

2021-03-10 18:54:47

Moderation:
Closing this thread, per Tunmi's request, because there is already a well-established thread that Tunmi couldn't be bothered to find by having a thirty-second peek at DanGero's post history or the general games discussion board.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +4