2021-03-08 05:29:18

Hi gi's, my mom just bot me manamon2... and it's bin like 10 minits, so i would like to no if it's, like, an autamatic thing or does aaron actually send the emails his self, like i don't want my mom by something and me not getting it, lol it's 40 dollares so.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 05:37:58 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-08 05:51:25)

wen we were buying it, she put her card in, but i told her to put my email because i thot it would send me the email with the key and everything, so i guess not. i don't no, but ile be really bloody sad if i don't get that email... and if it helps we used checkout as guest sense she doesn't have an account for pay pal, she entered everything, but put my email.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 05:56:36

Go to http://www.vgstorm.com
Get in touch with Aaron Baker using the email address there. If you have a receipt number, please provide it to him. Also tell him the email address for which the game was ordered.
He will be able to tell you whether or not it went through. Because one of three scenarios has happened.
1. It went through, but there's a glitch
2. It went through, and the key is in your spam folder for some reason.
3. It didn't go through at all, which means your mom wouldn't have lost any money.

So yeah. Just get in touch with Aaron. He will straighten it out.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-08 06:07:30

but i don't no how to use outlook, and it takes me to outlook  wen i hit the link.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 06:23:42

my mom says it went to another email somehow. ug ile be so mad if that actually happend, she put in my email, not what ever email she just read to me.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 06:25:45

and i use gmail, and i don't no how to get to the spam folder.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 06:26:53

Getting in touch with Aaron is your best bet at this point

2021-03-08 06:39:15

did, hope he answer's soon.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 06:41:57

does anyone no if like, vgstorm has a number that we could call, i don't think it does, but my mom says  every company should have one so.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 06:52:37

Vgstorm isn’t a company

2021-03-08 06:58:36

Technically, VG Storm satisfies most of the qualifications of a company. Or a business, at least. And your mom saying that all companies should have a phone number is simply not accurate. Most do, but some purely web-based companies do not.

If you have trouble with Gmail, you should try to get it to switch to basic HTML view. That's what I did, and it works like a charm. No accessibility problems, no hassle.

Aaron is pretty good about getting back to people regarding orders or lost keys or whatever else. He's busy, but he's honest; I've never gotten the impression that he's out to steal, not at all.

2021-03-08 06:59:02

Vgstorm is one person. So no, it's not a company with an office etc etc. Neither is any other audio game developer.
After you ordered, a page with your registration info should have popped up, in addition to the email. Either the email went to spam, or your mom may have mistyped it. Either way, Aaron will have a record.
If the page with your key on it didn't appear after you placed the order, then the order likely didn't go through. To access spam in Gmail, simply click the 'spam' link. Tip: if you didn't already know this, near the top of the Gmail page is an option called 'Basic HTML'. Pressing this will give you a version of the site which is much easier to use with a screen reader.
I hope that helps, and best of luck with this situation. I'm sure it will be resolved in a timely manner.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2021-03-08 07:00:44 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-08 07:03:16)

wen we bot it, it went to  a page saying, your pament has went threw or something. she said she was going to call pay pal tomarro to. and if he doesn't answer then ile just half to contact him the forum somehow, i no he has an account sense he posts his games on here, so. but i rarely see him.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 07:20:16

I'm sure he'll answer, most likely tomorrow. He's on eastern standard time (meaning it's 12:16 AM where he is), so I wouldn't expect a response until tomorrow.
If he does somehow miss you I'll bug him for you, but I'm sure he'll answer you.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2021-03-08 07:23:58

@14 thank you.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 14:35:40

still hasn't answered, guess ile wait aftor school.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 15:21:56

Don't rush things, he'll eventually get back to you and get your matter finalized, VG Storm is pretty nice when it comes to customer service. Meanwhile, I suggest that you go check on your browsing history and locate the post payment page, your info should be there, that's how I got them when I first bought the game long since.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2021-03-08 23:46:47

thanks gi's for helping me, just got an email with the key and all. thank you so much.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-08 23:52:09

See? What'd we tell ya?

For future reference, I would say three to seven days is a reasonable response time. If you get one sooner than this, great! If you go past three to seven days with no communication whatsoever, then it's time to take the next step.

Also remember that Aaron lives in the United States, so you're in a completely different time zone. That's important. When you came in this morning and said you hadn't heard from Aaron yet, I wasn't surprised; Aaron was probably sleeping, as most people do at night. For you it might have been daytime, but for Aaron it wasn't.
Long story short: be a little more patient in the future, but I'm glad this ended well. Enjoy the game.

Also? If you're playing the game and you get stuck, please, please use the search feature to try and help yourself out.

2021-03-08 23:52:12 (edited by mazen 2021-03-08 23:55:25)

@18, don’t mean to be rude but ... it is spelled guys, not gi’s. I’ve seen you misspell that word a few times on here so thought to let you know.
Also hope you enjoy the game too.

2021-03-08 23:56:15 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-09 00:09:52)

lol 20 thanks lmao, trying to reinstall the game but the link from vgstorm wen i hit games and manamon2 doesn't seem to be working, i click on it but it just like, doesn't work, this is what it is. This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in www.vgstorm.com.
If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Reload, also can't find the manamon2 topic if ther eever was one, can't remember, i searched for it, but i only see manamon2 other topics so.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-09 00:21:32

so like, not really sure what to do now. if i can't get the installer.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-09 00:38:34

You absolutely can get theinstaller. I have no idea why you're having that problem.

As far as the manamon 2 thread, what I'd do is just play the game first. When and if you get stuck, look up the specific thing you're stuck on. Master Dyaz, Hyper Symphonid, Lower Catacombs, whatever it is.

And right there, I've just given you clues that will let you find the enormous thread I started in 2019 about Manamon 2. Seriously, it's like 5000 posts long now.

2021-03-09 00:44:15

can you like, post it here, it's just not letting me lol.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-09 01:10:38

press windows + r and write this: ping vgstorm.com Your screen reader should tell you an IP, so hitting it in the address bar should enter.