2021-02-24 16:57:00

Hey there guys.
I would like to know, what do you think of dreamy train?
Since there's version 8.00 with new cources, i decided to start the game from scratch.
here is a hint: if you're getting tired and impatient, use the speed monitors that will make your train go faster.
I use the game to relax and of course to explore the dreamy continent. Spoilers next line:
there's a part in the game that it becomes educational, teaching you all the different ways to greet people.
Thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2021-02-24 17:01:49

@douglas, wow didn't know there is a new version.
I was enjoying the game last year, then my lady started radio therapy and I got away from things a bit, but would like to get back to it, since even practicing on the old courses will get me coins.
Do I need to download the updated version or will it auto update.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-24 17:15:19

@dark right now I don't remember, try auto-updating first.
If it doesn't work, run the game as admin.
Then, on the last resource, redownload everything.
I don't remember if there were client changes, but there's an awesome update log wayting for you there.

2021-02-24 18:39:37

Good evening! I can't find the link to download the game. Could someone please post it? Thank you...

2021-02-24 18:58:39

I don't have the game purchased, but ... from what I tested in the demo, it's incredible.

I really wanted to buy it.
anyway, the Japanese in this game is narrated in a human voice, that's beautiful !.

I didn't know I had an update, thanks for reporting.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-24 19:18:01

@maranata HTTP://mm-galabo.com/dlc/dlc.php?url=dreamy_train_setup.exe

2021-02-24 19:37:50

@Douglas, okay have the update now, I'm liking some of the sound changes, though I've not run into any of the new stuff yet, still, I've only just been refamiliarizing myself with some of the training courses.

I appreciate that the Japanese spoken voices are a great thing for those who can understand them, but personally I find them a wee bit distracting when I'm trying to listen to NVDA's English translation, so I turned them off, as I did in Shadow rine.

it'll be nice to get back into this game though, I remember finding it quite relaxing during a very stressful time last year.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)