2020-09-22 11:55:09

At first, i liked the concept, really. but i agree with lirin and assault here.
yes, the game is hard but for the wrong reasons.
looking for hidden items can be very frustrating if you don't have patience, and the fact you can fall to your death or something worse because the game doesn't have any kind of sound cue when a trap is near you, its definitely bad, and some traps are extremely large so, for example, to pass the ice breaking trap in one of the first chapters, you must die docens of times until you figure out how you can pass it.
The best way i can come up with to describe this game is that it is a game without cammera.
The cammera in video games is there for people to be able to see and play the game smoothly. in this game that's literally impossible.
imagine how great super mario bross could have been if people couldn't see the flower that lets you shoot, or if they can't see the pits and fall endlessly until someone beats it...
and i'm only talking about one aspect of the game, i'll not talk about qq and how you can get additional items and so...

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2020-09-22 13:22:30

Yeah, hard game means  you have every needed tool you need but it is just hard but not a game like that where you are actually moving blind without any infro about stuff around (or well, not that much regarding traps mentioned above)

If you like what I am doing just show it to me by clicking on that button below the post. :)
Follow me on
Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2020-09-22 17:01:25

Agreed with both @400 and @401.
@399, holy shit! 30K is like 6000 Canadian, and the engine he's coding in is so old that it's not worth that much. Wow...

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2020-09-23 23:29:02 (edited by Veronika.Hanackova 2020-09-23 23:35:23)

Now i am in the chapter where are goats, it is the moutain. I found two cristal stones and one creature, which i cannot kill and one shooting platform, which kills me. Do you know how to cope this?

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 11:21:27

hi
Can someone tell me who needs fish? I'm talking about chapter 5 I can fish but who needs it? do they give anything? is it just for pleasure?
thanks

Thumbs up

2021-01-05 15:47:13

Diamonds.

“If you are not united,” Jamuka said in a low voice, “you can be broken by those of no importance, just like a single arrow. If you unite, you will be as solid as the five arrows and no person will break you.”

2021-02-06 02:37:39

Hi everyone,
So I've thought about this game a little bit over the past few weeks, and I decided I want to at least give it another try.

At first, I didn't like it because of hidden death traps and having a sense of not really knowing what I was doing, but I think I was running low on patience because I was a little overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to play the game, using translators etc. And while I'm still not sure I'm completely comfortable with playing these foreign games, I think I could afford to muster my patience and give it another go, since I've read some interesting things about it and am intrigued. I also heard a recording of someone progressing farther into the game and hearing how the battles worked, and I thought that was cool too.

Unfortunately I need to sort a few things out before I can play again, so if someone could respond to these questions I'd appreciate it!
1. Most important: Where can I get the game? The link in post 1 here isn't working.
2. Which translation service should I use? Any NVDA add-on recommendations? I asked this in another thread a while back iirc, but figured I'd pose it here in case anyone had suggestions. If push comes to shove, I'll use the Google Translate web site and copy the text into it, but if there are easier ways, I'm all ears!
3. Is there a demo version and a full version? If so, how much does the demo give you compared to the full game?
4. (Least important but something I'm thinking about nonetheless): Is it possible to purchase with Paypal if I eventually want to buy the game? I'm not really comfortable linking my bank account to a strange foreign transaction service atm, so if I do eventually want to purchase the game, I may have a problem... But yeah. I'm trying not to worry about that right now, since for all I know, I'll still not enjoy it.

In addition, I may need a bit of help getting the prerequisits up and running, especially Chinese ViaVoice (iirc I never did get that working), but I'll tackle that later. For now, I'm mainly interested in grabbing a copy of the demo, playing with it some more, and translating the text. If I can get away without ViaVoice, I'd rather do that, but I feel like it will be useful to have.

So yeah, that's all for now. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

Thumbs up

2021-02-15 04:37:37

Anyone?

Thumbs up

2021-02-15 08:46:11

hi
for an interpreter I would advise to use nvda translate demo version has 5 missions while the full version has 20 or 30 missions exactly do not remember but how to buy a full version should ask nuno or contact game developers and so you need to install chinese voices.
o and i m send you in pm

Thumbs up

2021-02-15 23:05:28

Thanks, I responded.
I wonder what info Nuno has.

Thumbs up

2021-02-15 23:34:05

I will upload the game tomorrow and I will upload further instructions...

“If you are not united,” Jamuka said in a low voice, “you can be broken by those of no importance, just like a single arrow. If you unite, you will be as solid as the five arrows and no person will break you.”

2021-02-17 05:04:21

Thanks, looking forward to trying!

Thumbs up