2021-02-14 20:50:04

Hi guys. So, Iā€™m not expecting anything and I know this is probably a long shot, but I just had to ask. Also, if this is not the case, when do you guys expect a fully accessible open world game? Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2021-02-14 21:42:07

Honestly, who knows at this point, but I think it is going to be a when, and not an if, in terms of accessible open world. Might be a while, but I do think it will happen.

2021-02-15 03:07:29

Right now it's too early to tell. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2021-02-16 01:45:40

Just a heads up, if Horizon Forbidden West is accessible, it might just be the main story, unless the devs have ideas on an accessible open world.
You know what game I actually do think will be accessible? Ubisoft's Indiana Jones game. It's in very early development and Ubisoft keep on talking about accessibility and always wanting to do more, keep in mind that they have *not* specifically mentioned this game, but if Assassin's Creed Valhala was this close and just needed a few tweeks and navigation features put in, well who knows what might be coming up.
As for Sony, remember they have several studios. Same with Microsoft. So it might boil down to who shares info with what, hopefully there's some accessibility sharing going on.