2011-07-31 11:42:30

Those who've been kicking around our forums for a while may remember the audeasy magazine.

this was a web based mag poublished once every six months or so, containing huge amounts of articals, game reviews and announcement.

Well, after a while of absense, ron Scamerhorn the illustrious editer has announced the mag is back in business, however obviously it will be pretty empty if there is nothing to fill it.

Game reviews of your favourite audio games, controllers or whatever, articals about anything game related that takes your fancy, even random humour!

let your creativity fly!

This is the chance to say something crytical about games in a more formal, published setting, especially considdering that the audeasy magazine is seen by many more people than are on the forums or list.

so, get writing!

Any articals, reviews or thoughts, send to ron at blindwonder at cogeco dot ca

and he'll gladly stew them up into the pot of magazine goodness!

Happy gaming, and thinking, and contrary to the opinion of some people, those two are not mutually exclusive!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-08-02 19:31:12

That's brilliant! I will get writing streight away.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-05 01:09:45

Oh, Dark. I've done a game review of Q9 and Sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardry bundled in to one review. I'll send an e-mail with it to the audyssey e-mail you put up tomorrow.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln