2021-01-31 14:54:23

Hello!
I would like to make a presentation primarily for people in Hungary, and over time for people in other countries, on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 smartwatch.
The only problem is that I don’t have (enough) money to buy the device.
So I thought I would initiate financial support. Any amount of money would come in handy.
The goal I would like to achieve would be US $ 169.91.

Unfortunately, on the Kickstarter page, which is designed for this purpose, I can't run a campaign as an individual, so I advertise here.

The link where you can donate:

https://paypal.me/tdanihu

If you support me, thank you very much!

2021-01-31 15:03:40 (edited by omer 2021-01-31 15:03:52)

good luck

2021-01-31 15:51:19

I wish you the greatest of success
smile

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-31 15:58:19 (edited by ogomez92 2021-01-31 15:59:02)

I wanna make a presentation of a laptop with the newest AMD 5000 processor. Anyone wanna buy it for me' It has to be the latest and greatest processor otherwise the presentation is useless. seriously, sometimes what we have to read here... Hilarious.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2021-01-31 17:42:08

@tdani, It's great you want to make presentations of technology to the Vi community in Hungary, however, it seems a bit odd that your trying to make presentations of technology you do not yourself own, and thus have no experience of.

I might as well say that I want to make a presentation of how visually impaired people can drive ocean going luxury yachts, just provide me with a luxury yacht, even though I have no actual experience of driving a yacht in the first place, or any reason why people should club together to buy me one, other than the fact I happen to want one.

If you really want to make helpful presentations, do it with technology you have, show your skills at presenting, and maybe if people like those presentations enough to donate you some money, you could then! use that money to buy the smart watch you want, and yes do a presentation on it, but don't expect the reward before you put in the work, much less before you show people your capable of doing the work.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-01-31 20:08:13

I agree with 4 and 5.
Seriously, that is just a poor atempt of an excuse to get a watch without payigng for it.
I get that you can't afford it, but why do you want to make a presentation on this exact thing?
Do it on something you own, or buy a Samsung watch used from Ebay if you really want to do a presentation and you aren't just making an excuse for this, you can find them very cheap.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2021-01-31 22:37:46

Just make presentations on the equipment you have. show them how to use the phone you have as a blind user, or how you can utilize a computer with a screen reader.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2021-01-31 22:44:16

Also  I would highly recommend changing the title from simply "support me" to something a little bit less demanding

2021-01-31 23:59:26

I have to agree with @6,7,8 I too would do demos on the deviced you all ready own to other people.