2021-01-30 04:08:53

so, there is this plugin called iota mini. I use to be able to download it no problem. but, now, I can't download it. I click on download, nothing happens.
the link is
https://www.angelicvibes.com/iota-mini/
can someone help me resolve the issue or give me a direct download from some kind of online storage?
thanks all.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-30 04:19:09

When you click the download for win button, go to the bottom of the page, it wants your email and then click download there. I ain't gonna put my email.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-30 04:22:23 (edited by Kitsune 2021-01-30 04:29:03)

ah. thanks. it didn't ask for that before. thanks alot bro.
edit.
another question. do you recommend any other vsts plugins other than Kontakt?
I don't have the hardware for it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-30 04:52:19

Oatmeal, Dext, Tunefish, and Oxe FM are all free and good.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-30 05:08:41

ooh. thanks. just gonna gobble these plugins...
yum.