2021-01-25 22:18:09

hi guys, i'm back, and, i just wana say happy new year, i am lurning bgt to make games with a story line, hope that you will help me, i have a combat system i want to test, hope it works i saw the topick witch was about new combat, not mashing space, i want to try a new combat system, i'm righting the story, the name of the game franchise is cyberspy, it has 3 paarts, i'm writin the story,
i'll be back, gata go sleep, It's 23 o'clock, 43 minutes in here, i'll be back, yes, i sed righting the story 11111 times i know, its cause i'm sleepy and have to wake up for class, see you

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-01-25 23:47:06

lol happy ny

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-26 09:36:51

um, lol i hope my translater is broken, lloooool, is that japenise or some thing?

2021-01-26 12:40:21

No, it’s Greek.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-01-26 13:06:14

όλοι είστε σκατά

looool! I want to tell what it means, but I won't!

2021-01-26 14:35:01

@5 shhhh.

2021-01-26 17:34:07

i know too, want me to tell?

2021-01-26 18:39:37

@7, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! shhhhhhhh! lool

2021-01-26 23:05:36

Meh, you do realise that everyone on this forum is savvy enough to go on google and type english to Greek translator and just translate it right? Alternatively, I know at least one Greek person on this forum who can translate.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-01-27 00:57:15

@9, yes I know. your point?

2021-01-27 01:52:27 (edited by Lucas1 2021-01-27 01:52:45)

It means you are all shit, apparently. Saved everyone 5 seconds.

2021-01-27 03:10:00

that is a miss translation.
not gonna say it

2021-01-27 03:11:16 (edited by Kitsune 2021-01-27 03:13:07)

@12, it's not like you needed to waste your time looking for it, it's, not a big deal. it's just a line of text. so meh
also sorry for dubble post. I thought I pressed edit.

2021-01-30 19:02:08

Gaki_shonen wrote:

that is a miss translation.
not gonna say it

then, my translater, need's a solid kick to the freekin balls