2021-01-25 20:09:03

Good evening brothers!  Finally the big day has arrived, I finally have the brand new iphone 12 pro in my hands.  Yes, I had been waiting for this moment for a long time!  But the question I ask in this topic is all in the subject.  Using the new VoisOver function for screen recognition, is it possible to play inaccessible games?  If so, I could subscribe to Apple arcade, there are so many great games!  But first I need to know if screen recognition would make them accessible.  What do you think?  Thanks!

2021-01-25 20:21:58

Unfortunately from earlier post there’s only one two games that work better with voiceover recognition

2021-01-25 21:23:43

I hope they are shooter games!

2021-01-25 21:42:59

@Maranatà You crackme me up buddy. Dream on.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-01-26 08:58:04

I think there will hardly be an opportunity to play with recognition, but on the other hand, if you have not subscribed to this service before, then nothing prevents you from getting a month for free and testing everything that interests you.

2021-01-26 12:39:05

VO recognition just isn't good enough in most situations to warrant full use.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2021-01-27 11:47:05

So none of you have tried to play with the recognition to advise me if, and what to play?

2021-01-27 11:52:58 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-01-27 11:53:58)

'Maranatà Oh, I have. I'm saying it's not good enough to warrant that type of use yet IMHO, but I guess it depends on the game?
And anyway, several games are going to require you dragging an object on screen.