2011-11-23 12:44:35

hi.
are there any new version of this game?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-11-23 14:16:17

Hanif, if there was don't you think Invisible games would've let us know?

sinse it took a few months to get this demo out, I suspect we probably won't see another version until the main game is released in 2012, though there might be a mac or xbox demo before then.

I also suspect that we've seen as much of the game as we're likely to until the ful version is out and can be bought.

You can always check the invisible games blog to see if there is any news.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-23 22:07:57

Hey Dark, you're right that as soon as a new build is ready, I'd be sure to post it here.

But hanif is also right to ask!  In my last post, I mentioned that I was going to create a slightly-updated build that turned graphics off, in hopes that it would solve hanif's graphics card problems.  I said I hoped to get that done in a few days, which have already passed, but it's been a very busy week and I'm running behind.  Hopefully it won't be too much longer.  I'll be in touch.  smile

2011-11-24 01:48:19

Fair enough, feel free to let us know as and when and I'll certainly post any news about significant changes on the front of the site as well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-16 16:52:48

hi invisible games.
I've checked your website and there is no any news that I've requested(the built will be no grafics).
so, can you make it now?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2012-07-19 19:45:59

hi all
maybe  is news about this game?

2014-10-22 22:19:14 (edited by afsilva90 2014-10-22 22:20:47)

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you some questions about Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero. How can you defeat the robots in Chapter 2? Some of the keyboard commands don't work, such as the Z and C keys. Is there something wrong with the demo or not? Am I doing something wrong? When I try to press those keys after I've heard the sequence, I hear a buzzer-like sound. What's this sound all about?
I'm currently playing the demo and I would like to make some comments about it. This game is very addictive and fun! When I play it, my body starts to sweat a lot! This game totally rocks! Great work!
Take care,
André Filipe Silva
PS: My name is André Filipe Silva and I was born in the USA. However, my parents are Portuguese.

2014-10-23 07:18:20

Hi André.

It's been a while sinse I played the demo but I'll try and answer. The    buzzer means you got several combinations wrong. Get too many wrong and you lose, get a perfect score and you'll be told so.
I encountered no problem with the keys, however if you don't hit them in rythm you won't get your hero saying "punch" or whatever, and will just hear nothing, and that combination will count as wrong.

As to the robots, I don't remember them requiring anything special other than hitting the keys in time like everyone else in the game, though i do remember the timings got quite interesting.

Unfortunately there isn't a new version of the game. last I heard the developer hadn't abandoned the idea and was even considering something for Ios, but had personal and family things on hand so didn't know where or how the project was going, it has been a while now I admit, but I  wouldn't counthe developer out just yet as in the past developers have occasionally surprised with a new version late after the first.

2014-10-24 10:50:23

Hi Dark,

I would like to ask you some more questions about this fantastic game. When I do the combinations correctly, I hear a sort of "pling". What does this sound mean? Also, when I hear a "swooshing" sound, what does this mean? When new news about this game arrives, could you let me know what's happening? Is the developer going to give up with this very promising project or not?
Take care,
André

2014-10-24 11:19:58

Well Andre, I can't answer all your questions. As I remember there was a correct sound and an incorrect one but I don't remember clearly sinse it has been several years sinse I played the demo.

I don't know anymore about the developer than what I said. When I last contacted him by e-mail he said he was still interested in developing the game, but where, when or how this might happen is something only he knows.

As to news, well that is why this forum has a news section, not to mention a new releases room. if I here anything it'll be posted here and you'll know.

2014-10-26 21:04:23

Hi everyone,

I would like to make some comments about this game. This game is fantastic! The music, sound effects and voice acting are great! When the music gets faster, your timing must be quicker, right? For example, in the fight against Technomancer the music is almost like a speedy rock tune, isn't it? So, I think that, when you fight against a very powerful boss, the music will get incredibly fast, won't it?
Take care,
André

2014-10-26 22:17:38

Perhaps you should contact the developer and tell him so, sinse some words of encouragement might incline him to complete the game, ---- don't pester him of course, sending hundreds of e-mailss asking where the game is (that is likely to have the opposite affect to what you want), but just a message on how you liked the game and why might be something he'd appreciate.

You can see his posts further up this topic (he's registered on this forum as invisible games), and there are links to his  website or to  send him an e-mail via the forum.

2014-10-31 01:56:13 (edited by afsilva90 2014-11-26 17:04:58)

Hi Dark,

Thank you for helping me out with Captain Dynamite and the Fallen Hero. Your support with respect to this game was very clear, straightforward and reliable. Without your help, I wouldn't have played the demo of this wonderful game!
Take care,
André

2021-01-12 11:42:26

hi all
I opened invisiblegames.com and I found information that the game was coming in 2020 but it didn't turn out how many chances do you think the game will turn out?

2021-01-12 13:55:15

are you out of your damn mind?this game is in the archives, what do you think and please close down this topic sorry, brother, but i do not like resurrected topics. especially after 6 years of nothing, or 7 years of silence.

2021-01-12 14:01:07 (edited by manamon_player 2021-01-12 14:02:32)

at114 it will come out one day, but for now, the demo version is out
at115 why each old topic should be closed? what about adding a timer? what about not posting anything because of this ishoo? topic date is important than the question of a forum user

2021-01-12 14:21:00

Unlike some topic resurrections, I'd argue this one does in theory make sense. The fact that the game website itself is still active, the fact that the game website still has a date (yes it didn't make it), but it's still there. So no, I don't think this game is in the archives just yet. Especially with a date like 2020, of all things, the year where, arguably, everything changed for everyone. So, who knows what's happened, and let's hope the developer is OK.

2021-01-12 14:53:08

today I sent a message game delevopment maybe answer.

2021-01-12 15:06:48 (edited by Cornettoking 2021-01-12 15:09:06)

About the website, every year the website captaindynamite.com (or something like that) was updated with the current year (for example coming in 2017, coming in 2018, etc.).
Plus, they posted a video on the sound rascal Youtube channel. It's only part of the demo version we already have, but the title reads "Indiecade 2020". This tells me they're still working on it, it might come out this year.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-01-12 17:08:42

Am I the only one who hate when those old topics are being revived?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-01-12 18:15:45

The interesting thing, for me at least, is that the game will come out on IOS. It says that it will come out on IOS first and all other platforms later.

2021-01-12 18:22:48

Meh, I don't personally hate topic reserections when they're actually relevant, or the point of slaughtering those who bring a topic like this back.

I heard this game on anyaudio 2 or 3 years ago and really liked it. Unfortunately I couldn't try it then because it wouldn't run for some reason, but I did manage to get it working a couple weeks ago and, while the gameplay is very simple, it certainly got the adrenaline going! The controls were extremely responsive too.

If anyone knows stuff which has music similar to this, I'd love to hear about it. I absolutely love that style of tense cinematic music with some electronic elements thrown in.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-01-13 01:23:33

I wish this game would be released. Since it's been TBD since 2011-2012 though, I really don't have hope.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2021-01-13 02:21:19

@120, No you're not. However, this is something that people still care about, so it's not a big deal. If you're doing what Crazygamer did a few months ago, then yes that's annoying. However, if it's still something the community cares about, it's fine

2021-01-13 02:54:56

Yet another example of how stupidly sensetised to shit this forum has become. Normally I'd be against revivals, but there is total merit in the poster bringing it back to ask questions about the game's release, which was last year, and not even last last  year, last year was 2 weeks ago. Just typical of a place where if you say something is a clone of a boardgame you have people jumping ready to rip off your balls

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here