2021-01-09 02:15:34

Hi.
I am trying to start my adventure in sl by using radegast.
I dont understand what some obects means.
I am trying to find a places like shoping or something.
I have found in the virtual ability island somethink like shopping mall.
After teleportation I have browsed my list of available obiect and I have somethink which is called bistro ice cream cube owned by someone.
I think that this is a cube with ice cream, but the problem is that I can not take this, purchase this.
I am niticing that some obiects have really strange names.
I dont understand what it is.
I dont know where and how I can purchase somethink like clothes or fishing pole in order to start fishing.
I have thought that if I will find a shopping mall I will find somethink for sale, but I am stuck.

2021-01-09 03:13:59

If something is for sale, it will show the brice next to a buy button when you right click the object. Otherwise, its just a decoration that someone put up.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2021-01-09 03:48:01

is secondlife accessible?

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2021-01-09 10:39:28

@3 sort of.
Radagast makes some parts accessible.

2021-01-09 15:49:42

I find it very playable. It all depends on what you want to do, but at least for me, there hasn't been something I seriously wanted to do that I couldn't.

"900 years in time and space and I have never met someone who wasn't important." The Doctor.
Come say hi on Twitter

2021-01-09 17:39:39

but this is really hard find an obiect which is for sale I still dont see any fishing hand.
I want to start some fishing.
I have found some where a note which has some usefull information about virtual ability.
I remeber that any female player has recorded a short demonstration of fishing, which was usefull.
This is some where in radegast official topic.

2021-01-09 19:53:39

For fishing stuff, You're going to need to look up fishing areas, and find equipment that way. Not eeverything can be bought in just one place.

Come say hi on Twitter