2021-01-08 20:41:24

Hi.
I could possibly be going back to an IOS phone, therefore I would like to know if there are any good games, preferably with sounds and unlockables that are playable.
I know of crafting kingdom, tank battle and the other one by the same company which I can't remember the name of, but it was a kingdom management game of sorts.
Also does anyone know if galactic colonies has the same bugs as the android version?
Many thanks.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2021-01-09 00:26:11

King of dragon pass and six ages, untold RPG, path of adventure, the choice of games titles, and planet life are the best ones I can think of.

2021-01-09 00:34:27

I thought most of these games are mainly text based with no sound effects?

2021-01-09 00:46:37

I know that king of dragon pass, six ages, planet life, and untold RPG have some sort of sound effects. Choice of games games don’t though. another game that has sound effects is audio wizards

2021-01-09 00:49:09

OK, thanks, I'll check them out smile

2021-01-09 01:31:59

I would recommend time crest. It is a text game with great music and story. And your choices affect the story. A blind legend is also good so is pitch black: a detectives demise. And untold rpg is good. All the games have sound.

2021-01-09 08:50:11

what's plannit life?

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-01-09 14:48:01

It is a great incremental game with great great great humor. Highly recommended. Got hooked up and was playing for days straight on. Which rarely happens to me unfortunately. Tried out especially the third part it’s more strategic so it’s really really good it doesn’t look great on paper and on marketing but it’s one of the best games in iOS.

2021-01-10 03:55:28

Feer, Audio Wizards, and Timecrest all have both unlockables and sounds.