2021-01-01 15:38:59

Hi all,
As the new decade already started today for some and the previous year for others (I agree in your differences!), I've decided to write a song that I made yesterday, that's to say, the past year and or decade. I consider this as a "new decade anthem" (if I call it that way).
Here's the link for the song.
https://youtu.be/idOKuP6k-T4
Of course, it's my first time that I've composed a  song, since in the past I only did covers and or parodies of popular songs.
At the time, my family said that thy liked my song, though I'm wrong. Anyways, It's my first attempt writing and composing, so any reception, no mather positive, regular or negative, any correction, add, change or removal, etc, is welcomed. I cannot wait your responses. I want you to be one of my reviewers (if that's the word) and heaven, making more songs/parodies/covers in the future.
P.S. If you want, I will upload the instrumental on YouTube. We're waiting to make a video of the song with the new year photos we've take with my family.
That's all for now, and happy new decade, or year, where ever you are..

73 Wj3u

2021-01-02 01:18:23

Very well done! I really like the progression, especially the build up to the end. smile

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

2021-01-02 01:22:34

Yeah, it legitimately put a smile on my face. Something that's hard to do in normal circumstances, and even harder during these trying times.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-02 05:41:42

For a first attempt, you did a very good job. I really like the harmony as well as the melody, and I think this is a good example of creativity. Keep up the good work!

2021-01-02 13:32:00

Hey, this is cool.
Out of curiosity, what keyboard/other gear did you use to make this? I recognize some of the sounds and a bit of autotune (which I think is kinda cool tbh).

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-01-02 14:27:17

Nice job. It's very creative and the melodies are also really good. Keep it up!

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2021-01-03 18:04:03

Thanks for the feedbak, it's now at almost 50 views!
As for the keyboard I used to compose, I'm using a Yamaha PSR-A3000 which I received as a christmas gift 4 years ago.

73 Wj3u

2021-01-04 00:48:49

You already sound like you know what you're doing!

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.