2020-12-26 07:59:16 (edited by zenothrax 2020-12-26 08:00:32)

Hello all.
I received an iPad for Christmas, so I'm looking for good games for it.
What are your favorite iOS games?
Genres I'm particularly interested in include:

1. RPG's

2. Strategy Games (I already have 6 Ages and KoDP)

3. sports games

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-12-26 08:01:30

Timecrest is like, the best

2020-12-26 10:26:12

For me, it's the Choice of Games app. There are so many cool gamebooks in there.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-12-26 15:18:28 (edited by PatrykK 2020-12-26 15:19:03)

Hi.
I have timecrest.
it's only one game installed for now.
I want more games, tough.

meow meow.

2020-12-26 16:04:57

Path of adventure is the best. Very difficult to. If you like RPG it’s a great great great game. Other than that conquest was fun night, there was fun that are both excellent strategy building games. Home quest and knight commander. Planet life is a great incremental strategy game when you go to chapter 3 that is but it’s very very very very well done.

2020-12-26 22:08:41

I already have the Choice Of Games and Hosted Games apps on my phone. As for the Incremental games aren't exactly my thing, but thanks for the recommendations anyway.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2020-12-26 22:41:24

Timecrest all the way I say. Path of Adventure is good as well, I have to get back into that actually.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2020-12-26 23:20:34

Hi,

Based on the types of game you said you enjoy, I’d recommend a game called ‘A dark room’, it’s got some elements of an RPG and also a resource management game too, it’s a little hard to put it into a specific genre of game though. It seems really basic when you first open it, but the game expands  as you get further in. it has a mixture of exploration, combat and strategy. Personally I got a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

Paul Lemm

2020-12-27 08:45:33

Thanks Paul. I've heard of a Dark Room, I will definitely have to check it out.

#FreeTheCheese