2020-12-23 13:17:41

Only the budget models don't include it, as well as 2 and below. You could have found out all of this by doing some research, rather than making ill informed assumptions, BTW.

2020-12-23 18:15:39

@51 is correct. you should of done your research before making posts like that.
https://www.gsmarena.com/
is a good place to read about phones.

2020-12-23 21:51:44

off topic and sorry for it. but apparently apple and google are ownd by the same compiny. i have never herd this before and can find no proof os this. can i have an anser about it?

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-12-23 22:33:21

rings2006 wrote:

off topic and sorry for it. but apparently apple and google are ownd by the same compiny. i have never herd this before and can find no proof os this. can i have an anser about it?

Hahahahahahahahaha!
@Rich_Beardsley: Dude. Pixel has had wireless charging since the pixel3. All models 3 and above, except for the A-series, have wireless charging.
The only benefit I could see with Samsung units that doesn't come with any other Android device is the link to windows service. Any other Android can use phone companion to send texts, make calls, and manage notifications, but Samsung seems to have cut in line and gotten themselves some exclusivity with Microsoft. Link to Windows offers rcs support in the your Phone companion, and allows accessible remote screen mirroring with narrator. At present, there have been attempts made to run the Link to Windows service on non-samsung devices. It installs, but it doesn't actually work.

2020-12-23 23:11:07

@53 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha That is a joke?

2020-12-24 00:25:25

i never said i baleve it. my grandma said it so now i can proov it isnt true

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2020-12-25 01:47:24

What's this topic about again? Oh yeah, Android. Yeah, I think Google is starting to see Android as an actual money maker, and so of course would want to emulate Apple. Of course, they just won't emulate Apple's accessibility commitment. Although, Apple Arcade and Apple Fitness Plus show that Apple is kinda not paying as much attention as they should these days. They just have so much going on at once.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2020-12-25 02:01:27

@Devin: Of course they're not.
They've secured themselves as top dog, or at least made it look as though they did. They've gotten more than enough press to give off that impression. But they're stagnating big time. And while this has been more than a little unsettling on the mac side, this trend may come to a head as Apple edges closer and closer to becoming a services company.
While Google does have much to improve yet, Apple sitting on their ass gives Google and Microsoft a serious lead, if they take it and hold onto it. Both of them clearly have, to a degree. Narrator is a great out of box screen reader. Microsoft is even addressing accessibility matters internally for their work hub. Google is giving Talkback some welcome and long overdue improvement. But one of the biggest issues that has stood in the way of a collective laser focus on Android as it were is just how fragmented the Android community is. There is hope, though. Accessidroid is the beginning of the end of Apple's organized blind taking the entire spotlight. There will finally be a central information hub, something Android hasn't had in ages. One of the best sites that I sorely miss is androidaccess.net, and that was the closest we got at the time, but the site must have ran low on resources, or its community fizzled out.

2020-12-25 07:31:49

@58

Remember back in the day when Google's Android store was called the Android Market?

That's why it dropped... I don't remember if there was a way to edit App Directory pages if you were a user.

By the way,

http://accessidroid.com/

, is the site Jack mentioned above.

2020-12-25 15:42:11

I do remember that.

2020-12-26 20:38:53

Hi there, at OP, if android wants to become more like Iphone, they should start thinking of doing a better job with accessibility. hahaha

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.