2020-12-19 16:05:45

Hi guys.
So yesterday, I updated my FooBar components, and the official version of FooYouTube is working again. Just thought I'd come share this for those who didn't know

2020-12-19 16:47:47

That's all well and good, but you haven't specified your settings. For example, what's your analyzer, YouTube-DL or not? What's your provider? What's your Foobar version? For instance, you could have switched over to the YouTube-DL analyzer and provider which worked when the YouTube Web and API serviced didn't work.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-12-19 16:54:58

I'm on the latest FooBar, and it's the public YouTube component. Not sure what they're using now. Just check for component updates, and once you update it you will have FooYouTube

2020-12-19 16:55:06

hell yeah, thanks for posting this, it works indeed!

2020-12-19 16:57:18

Again, not what I meant. So I'll take it you're using the non-YouTube-DL analyzer, with YouTube Web as your provider. If you want more consistent-working results, I can't recommend generating your own key or just using YouTube-DL enough!

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-12-19 19:38:00

I'd really like to use Youtube DL, but when searching at least over here, it is painfully slow, in addition to displaying only 20 results.

2020-12-19 19:45:25 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-12-19 19:45:45)

@nidza07 You can adjust the number of results in the Limit section in the search window, and be sure to mess around with your provider and YouTube-DL settings. Remember you can click on "Get More" to load more results.

2020-12-20 14:32:50

what does this do?

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2020-12-20 16:16:27

@G-Rad, https://fy.3dyd.com/home/