2020-11-08 03:43:11

Hey all,
got recently back into sr due to one of my acquaintances. I've  beaten this game at least once. Now when i'm starting out, my moving speed is like 1 step per one second. Any insight? What have i forgotten?
Tried to mess with framerates and stuff, still crawling along like a huge slug, and i remember it should be faster. Kind of unsure if its my pc's capabilities, doubt it though, i used this machine and sr in the past.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2020-11-08 05:12:59

Make sure your pc isn't defaulting to a low power mode setting. That's broken the game for a few people for some reason.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2020-11-08 17:17:38

I checked, its nothing to do with the power settings. Even if i'm in the tutorial,  my movement speed is greatly hampered by something. Sadly, its not my weapon being drawn either.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2020-11-08 17:18:40

I answered your question on skype. Check it. May be that's why.:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.