2020-10-25 18:34:40

hi all.
so, I whent to play crazy party online today, and the central server, nore any other servers were there. then I whent to chek pragmas site, and saw that it was down, and replaced with some other language. does anyone know what happened?

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2020-10-25 18:36:25

Hello. Pragma's website is currently experiencing a server error, that's why you get another language, because it is French. You can play on any servers, you just have to enter the address manually rather than using the servers list since it is hosted on his site.
The central server uses the address saphirland.fr

2020-10-25 21:30:54

can I play with my self in crazy parti?

2020-10-25 21:37:44 (edited by Nikola 2020-10-25 21:38:15)

Well, by creating a private server, and connecting to it with a second instance by typing localhost, sure, but I don't know how manageable that is
Note that once you launch a second copy you have to change your nickname on it in order to connect..

2020-10-26 00:09:31

Unless you were trying to farm for gems, I'm not entirely sure why you'd want to play with yourself anyway, since crazy party has plenty of single player content as it is.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)