2020-10-11 15:14:12 (edited by jescat277 2020-10-11 15:14:37)

This game, called Inkeeper Solstice, seems like it should be able to work with screen readers, because there probably aren't any 3d graphics to interact  with or anything. when i tried to get into it with OCR I saw some text, which was  supposed to be the buttons, but i have no idea how to click on them. I figured i would ask help here, because I have never tried to play a title that wasn't specifically  made for screenreaders, or wasn't a clicker before. Is there any tips you could give me, either to play, or to tell the dev, that may help make this more accessible.
The link is:
https://entropygames.itch.io/innkeeper-solstice

Who am I? Simply me!

2020-10-11 21:27:23

What makes you think it would work with screen readers? Seems like there's a lot of moving around and interacting with objects. I don't think this would be playable in the slightest.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2020-10-12 01:14:34

It didn't seem like it was when I first read the description. Guess i will have to wait for the fan base to create something i can play. sad I think the thing that convinced me that i might be able to play was the fact that buttons were mentioned.

Who am I? Simply me!