2020-10-06 06:22:55

hi. I am playing paladin of the sky for very long time.
but I have a very strange problem.
spoiler ahead:
after the paladin ship was infected with virus, I went to lower chamber. I collected 5 key fragments and I unlocked the door and entered a new area.
and I found a door infront of me and I opened the door and entered a new room. but I cannot progress through the story. what should I do? I also tried a door to holding area(I cannot remember correct name), got potion, fought with protecter and there is nothing I can do. can you please help me?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-10-06 09:12:34

You missed something obvious, press the q key.

2020-10-06 09:50:18

no. it is maybe a bug. I found a playthrough of this game and in that playthrough, the room was clear. when I enter that room I only can get out. north, east, west is blocked with walls.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-10-06 10:15:03

I also have a problem, I can not go through the tutorial, lol! it's so hard to press alt

2020-10-06 16:41:23

Spoilers
You have to go out of the lower chamber and back to the entrance and exit area. Remember the door you couldn't open?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-10-07 07:36:59

hi sorry for reviving this topic but i cannot get out of lower chamber 2. in youtube playthrough, the the room after save point is not blocked with wall. but in my situation, that room is blocked with 3 wall.

2020-10-07 14:33:52

The lover chambers 1 and 3 are generated randomly everytime you start a new game, so noone can help you unless you give them their save file.

2020-10-07 15:22:10

i said lower chamber 2, not 1 or 3.

2020-10-08 00:11:40

You have to back all the way out, back through 2, then 1. What does the Q key tell you?

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie