2020-10-03 11:25:14 (edited by omer 2020-10-03 11:39:51)

wow the last one is really cool
even I made a cry for it lol
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zccwgtxj4tnnl … t.mp3?dl=0

2020-10-03 11:39:13

name: tormenta.
tormenta is a black cloud of smoke. it is sed to feed on all positive emotions of manamon and humans.
type, gost, shadow.
moves:
Glare (start)
Horrify (start)
startle (start)
evil eyes (LVL6)
magic lights(Lvl8)
claw swipe(LVL10)
sing (LVL18)
fear_feed (lvl18)
at LvL20, transforms into:
dementig.
dementig is larger and more transparent than its last form. they are sed to be the result  of a mortrex mating with a marlonte.
transform at level 50 into:
dementor
this creature is a cloud of black smoke wearing a cloak of some sort. it has short stubby hands reaching out of the arms of the cloke.
this creature is sed to suk the sole out of people and other manamon. they are blind. they use the smell of fear to move around.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-03 11:57:42

That last one is...kind of really similar to the dementor from Harry Potter, but a neat concept.

I love the cry you created for Serpenumbra, though it is rather too long. I like the echoing, shrill cry it has though, so if it were trimmed and cleaned up a bit, it would be straight-up awesome.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-10-03 12:14:03 (edited by moaddye 2020-10-03 12:34:26)

name, seleethun
type, earth, dragon, water
description, A dragon figure is hidden inside an outer shell, the top part being made of earth, the middle part being made of a dragon's scales, and the bottom part being made of entirely not so solid water
A long, tail like shape protrudes from its back, with a small hole directly at the tip. it is made of water and swishes around randomly even when this manamon sleeps.
It has two long birdlike wings which span nearly 4 feet, with similar holes at the tip. The begining of the wing, from the back to the last 1 feet, is made of water, while the last of the wing is made of solid, sharp scales.
entry, this manamon can fly with its wings quite well. the hole at its tail's tip can be used to prepel massive jets of water out capable of drowning anything in less than 10 seconds. It's wings can prepel large boulders out for it's main earth attack. It is rumored that a seleethun lives in mountains. It will dig a large hole, and fill it with water, as they are most comfortable with earth and water around them. It is stubborn and can ignore its trainer's wishes if it wanted to, and punishment do not do much to harm it or quell it's stubborn nature.
stats, 160hp, 135def, 95speed, 108specdef, 110 spec atk.
strengths,
steel cannot harm it.
fire attacks will deal half dammage.
dragon attacks will deal half dammage.
physical attacks will deal half dammage.
strong electric attacks will deal 5 more dammage.
physical attacks can hurt the user. They deal quarter dammage.
Abilities, unsubmissive, wing fury, defensive scales, panicked might, unwavering will.
unsubmissive, any catcher has a 10 percent chance to fail, even if it's the strongest net in the game
wing fury, if a physical attack is used against it, it will use its wings to batter at the enemy until they retreat.(retreat, switch away from the battle, has a 2 percent chance of failing every time, uses actuall physical wing attack)
defensive scales, when hit with an attack, their scales have a 8 percent chance of activating and granting them 30 more defense for 2 turns(has 11 chance to fail)
panicked might, when health is below 50(so if its health was 200 and it had 100 or so health) ability will activate. (increase of 10 attack and spec attack, using a random fighting move every turn without the trainer's promition, will let the trainer choose a couple moves every 2 turns, until enemy is defeated, has a 2% chance to fail.)
unwavering will, if it's health is less than 40  it will attempt to take the strongest healing item in its trainer's bag
moves,
growl, sneer, glare, pounce, headbutt, claw, starting
cyclone, lvl 6
stone throw, lvl 10
titlewave, lvl 13
bubble burst, lvl 19
quake, lvl 20
earthquake, lvl 25
mudslide, lvl 32
rock and role, lvl 36
earth and water bomb, lvl 41,
earth and water bomb, lvl 41 dragon water earth attack move, 8 UP, uses it's wings to generate a large boulder. The manamon will puncture one side of it with its wings and fill it with water before throwing it at the enemy, holeside down. It will strike the manamon, dealing combined water earth dammage.
wing batter, lvl48, dragon attack move, 9UP, uses its wings to batter the enemy for 4 turns, has a 6 chance to fail every time, depends on speed and attack.
and any other dragon, earth or water moves above that level.
---
---
----
-----

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-10-03 12:50:43

just a question, can we use manamon 2 manamon as well?

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-10-03 13:17:34

Well the aim here is to make viable manamon. I try and personally consider things like overall balance rather than just gluing together a bunch of hey-that-looks-cool sort of stuff. But yeah, if you want to use a manamon 1 or 2 manamon and put a new evolution or spin on it, I don't see an issue.

Here, for example.

Name: Scargoyle
Type: stone and ghost
Transformation: from Gargaram at level 41; transforms only at night while wearing a Dark Shroud
Description: Scargoyle looks a great deal like a typical gothic gargoyle statue, but with several notable differences. Its body is made of a transparent gemstone, and its insides are hollow and filled with black smoke. Curls of this smoke issue from between its open jaws, which are full of gem-encrusted teeth. It has a long, black tongue, spikes along its back, furled wings and a short, forked tail. Its claws are sharply bladed.
Manapedia: This manamon enjoys standing still before pouncing on prey. It is said that when a Scargoyle spills blood, it is transferred directly into energy and stored in its body as smoke. The darker a Scargoyle's smoke, the greater its sense of malice.
Stats: 77HP, 69ATK, 84DEF, 117 Spec.ATK, 93 Spec.DEF, 104 speed (total 544)
Abilities: Entrap or Malicious Smoke
Malicious Smoke: Every time this manamon deals damage, it gains one stage of attack and one stage of special attack; however, every time this manamon is hit, it loses one stage of attack and one stage of special attack (down to base, this cannot be used to drop Scargoyle's stats below base)
Moves (I'm re-inventing this line's moveset)
Startle (start)
Stone Throw (start)
Horrify (l5)
Glare (L10)
Bite (L14)
Scourge Tail (L18)
Protect (L22)
Sturdy Stone (L27)
Beyond Bolt (L33)
Gemstorm (L38)
Wraith's Curse (L44)
Earthquake (L50)
Assault Gem (L55)
Mystic Guard (L61)
Crystal Beam (L66)
Gemstorm: 70-power special stone move, 100 accuracy, 10 use points; hits all hostile manamon, has a 30% chance to lower target's accuracy by 1 stage
Crystal Beam: 95 power special-type stone move; 15 use points; does not miss; has a 20% chance to lower target's special defense by 1 stage and a 10% chance to cause confusion

2020-10-03 14:00:13

Actually, it is a Demento, it is what happens when you breed a more tracks with a Maryland. You know that man a man you catch in shadow Canyon? I have to get the correct spelling for it.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2020-10-03 18:40:04 (edited by walrus 2020-10-07 03:37:07)

magrolt
transformation. marlaunt
magrolt is humanoid: it's whearing a bussiness suit and a staf in his hand. the staf sometime apears in it's other hand
manapedia entry. magrolt now likes to startle people and also converting them into ghosts. it's rumored that master dyaz and dyaz eir evolved of this form. it's body it's skinny, and touching it will cause extreme disconfort
avilities: ghostly heart, it's ghost moves will be more stronger at low health

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-10-03 18:46:50

new move: marine earthquake. 100 power fisical earth water type move, 100 acuracy, hits 3 targets at a time.

2020-10-04 01:11:10

Name: Ignire.
Description: Ignire is a large orange wolf with brown eyes and a red nose. it has sharp claws that sometimes spark with flames. it blows smoke from its nose like a dragon. it can also blow flames from its mouth and give it strange forms in the air.
Manapedia: Ignire's scratch is extremely painfull. it regulates its temprature from its claws. it can be  normal, (60C), or very angry (360c). the avility to form things with fire is very usefull to protect something or someone, because Ignire can form everything with the fire, but it can also control it.
T: Flame and standard
1.97 meters tall and 81.4 KG weight
Lazy to make a move list. tongue
i don't know if someone used the name Ignire or used this manamon's design. i didn't read all the topic

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-10-04 01:18:52

name: truncoshan.
type: steel
truncoshan is a small train. it has a light that glows slightly it's developing it's steel body. it has seats that are too smal and weak for someone to sit on.
manapedia entry. moms of children go out on a place like a strange place with metal flooring o christmass. the moms would bring giganets to capture this manamon. this manamon loves children a lot, and will make sounds for them and even let them have a ride. this train is kid friendly, and the seats are perfectly for kids
truncoshan weights 10kg and it's 0.50 meters tall
transforms at level 15 into.
trinimozon.
type: steel water
trinimozon is a medium siced train, but is'nt able to carry pasengers to safety, because it does'nt eve developed it's seats. it only hardened it's seats for people that are skinny and weightless ad those that are children. it has developed beams that can send to enemies.
manapedia entry. trinimozon has been used  like a container for shiping items from a point or another, or from country to country. it has a light in it's front that glows slightly. it also has water to throw at enemies or a fire. it hooks heavy pasengers to a special part in the train if it's mision is to carry pasengers to safety. it's a very loving manamon, and will show the love for it's tamer emiting a song with it's sound capavilities, even it if it's not a sound type by itself
trinimozon weights 1000 kg and it's 2 meters tall
transforms at level 35into
troinozon
type: steel water
troinozon is a locomotive train. it has doors for someone to enter it. it can carry 4000pounds including people. it has seats that glow a lot. it's very large and has developed cosiderably. it has beams that can explode in an enemy.
manapedia entry. it uses an autodefense system. when the tamer has enough strong herbs, herbs or mighty herbs, it will heal itself. if the tamer dont have. he'll send out the pasengers and things in the train. he has been used a lot of time instead of a normal train, and it's able to take it's tamer to safety if that amer captured it when it was a mini train. it's a loving manamon, and will run over manamon or people that are bulling weaker manamon. after this, it will send a rescue line and will capture the weaker manamon or humans that where bullied
troinozon weights 55000kg and it's 9meters tall
avilities.
evaporate, it evaporates water attacs, and will gain a two stage of defence if it by one
moves.
iron tackle (1)
tidal wave (1)
run over (5) run over. fisical steel move, the user runs over the foe and crushes it, making tremendous damage. it's increased when it transforms in it's final evolution. in the first transformation is 30effect points, but in the final evolution it's 200effect points. in it's final evolution it will have to rest for five turns and it's 100 acuracy
evil eyes (10)
hidro iron (15) hidro iron it's a special move, it's water and steel,, it's 55 effect points and it's 90 acuracy
explosion beam (20) it's 70effect points, the user throws a explosive beam at the enemy, it's steel type. 20 chance to scorch the enemy and 10 to make it confuse
tri beam (26)
lunar cannon (30)
dragon fang (34)
aquatic blitz (38)
sludge hammer (40)
branch trash (47)
marina overdrive (50)
iron impact (50)
draco blitz (55)
draco breaker (60)
steel horn drench inferno overdrive nature dance frencied rage plague (67)
magic dragon (75)
stats at level 1, depending if you breeded it well enough to have perfect stats
16hp, 12spec def, 10atck, 3spd, 10special attack, 15 def.

2020-10-04 01:34:49

I previously made Wolfire and Volcanid, but never specified what they'd do. So a flame-wolf has been done, but hell, Arcanine did it first. lol

Name: Icebud
Type: ice plant
Description: Icebud is a short, stubby plant with a furled flower on its top. Most of its body appears to be a bluish bulb with thick leaves wrapped around it.
Manapedia: Icebud are solitary manamon which often remain still for days on end unless disturbed. The flower emerging from Icebud's top half has surprisingly sharp edges.
Transforms at level 22 into
Name: Maricold
Type: plant ice
Description: Maricold is a tall, slim plant with a long white stem and a bluish-white bloom at its top. Its stalk is wrapped by narrow, bladelike leaves which act as a sort of armour; each of these leaves is edged with frost. Maricold's bottom is made up of eight to twelve spindly roots which allow it to hobble about on solid surfaces.
Manapedia: Maricold thrives in cool, dry environments, extracting all the nutrients it needs to stay alive from earth and snow alike. Maricold are usually shy and reclusive, but can react crossly if disturbed. It is said that the wounds inflicted by Maricold's leaves take longer to heal than they should, and that its victims often report sensations of frostbite in the wounded area for years afterword.
Stats: 66HP, 55ATK, 79DEF, 111 Spec.ATK, 84 Spec.DEF, 77 speed (total 472)
Abilities: Snowy Weather, Thorny Body, Pyrophilic
Snowy Weather: When Maricold is brought into battle, a snowstorm begins which lasts 10 turns or until dispelled.
Pyrophilic: If Maricold is hit with a flame attack and survives, its attack, special attack and speed all rise by 2 stages.
Moves
Sucker Root (start)
Ice Pelt (start)
Solar Conversion (L6)
Daze Spray (L11)
Sleep Spray (L14)
Stun Spray (L17)
Toxic Spray (L20)
Freeze Ray (L25)
Petal Storm (L25)
Jumplets (L32)
Sting Ray (L37)
Chilly Wind (L43)
Ice Tempest (L46)
Energy Pulse (L52)
Frost Armour (L60)
Frost Armour: 5 use points, ice-type self-buff; raises defense and special defense by 2 stages each; if hit by a flame move, defense and special defense return to normal after calculating damage

2020-10-04 17:44:11

well since i'm new here why not submitting my creature.
electrodust, electric and gost
electrodust is a cloud of dust sparking with electricity. the manamon itself seems to be bodyless, abut if someone touches it it will release a burst of electricity.
manapedia entry.
electrodust is known to be bornd when a lightning strikes the ground and is powerfull enough to burn a hole in it. when it happens the mist that generates is highly like to turn in to a newly bornd electrodust.
researchers have found that this manamon isn't affected by phisical attacks those being anything ranging from weapons such as swords to manamon attacks.
it makes a bluish glow when it's happin and a bright yellow when it's furious.
it's well known to bound easily with theyr tamer and to edmit a little sphere shaped spark when they want to make contact with a human for the first time.
moves
1. electro mist . electric and gost
the user englobes the enemie with it's form, emmitting sparks of electricity
1. quicken
4. electro shock
10. gostly fog.  the user calls up on the powers of an other dimension to create a thick fog around the enemie, lowering accuracy by 2 stages and strength by 1 stage.
15 spectro barrier. the user generates a barrier that will cut in half the damages by special attacks. the barrier wil last for 3 turns.
20 . split soul
21. engulf. the user engulfs the foe in their body mass dealing damage every turn and lowering a rambdom stat every turn.
30. gostly beam. the user shoots a beam capapble of generating rambdom status effects, 50% change of getting up to 2 status effects at a time.
38. smoke shield
45. thunderbolt
50. electrik slash. the user uses part of it's body to shape a sword wich then slams in the opponent. the sword is charget with high voltage electricity wich might paralize the foe.
65. thunderstorm
77. oblivion slash.
80. hipnotize. the user startd waving their body in order to hipnotize the foe. if used for more than 1 turn it might confuse or make sleep the foe.
90. spark spin. the user generates multiple sparks of electricity while rotating at high speed around the foe. it strikes from 3 to 10 times and even if it has a low damage it might have a 40% chance of paralizing the foe.
100. soul ripper. banishes the life from their opponent.
it evolves at level 60 in to spectro.
spectro is an electrodust wich accumulated many energy and gost power in a fight. it's the same misty form of an electrodust but it's shaped like a skeleton type of form. no eyes and it vaguely resembles a head but it clearly has 2 arms and 2 legs, there's some yellowish power glowing around his entire body.
don't have a manapedi antry for him unfortunately but if anybody wants to make one...
abilities.
1. mist body. the manamon's mist body makes it imune to phisical attacks.
2. electrobody. the manamons charged body makes any phisical attack useless and grants the manamon the 10% chance of learning the phisical move used against him for the duration of the battle, it will also give little damage to the foes attacking with phisical attacks 1 or 2% of the max health.
tell me what you think? i am not good with effect points and stuf like that but hope i created something decent.

2020-10-04 22:28:32 (edited by walrus 2020-10-04 22:32:51)

name. wavond
type. water
transformation of muthmo
fisical description: wavond is a poodle dog. it has a tail that likes to move. when it's hapy. it has sharp teeth and sharp claws it has a lot of fur in it's belly and it's has lon fur in it's lower and uper back.
manapedia entry. wavond can swim in water without drowning. it's intelligence it's incredible. it can convert water into oxigen for 1hour, and be on another hour of painful submarine activity. it's a very loving manamon, and will do the best to show their afection to it's tamer by licking the hand of it's tamer one time, or sleeping in it's tamer's feet
avilities. re harm. when a stat it's decreased 3 times it's restored back to normal
moves.
all muthmo's moves if you transform it at level49. if you transform it at level 1 it will be only water moves plus claw swipe and cute eyes
tidal wave (10)
hidro fang (16)
bubble burst (20)
aquatic blitz (26)
deluge (32)
slam (37)
freece ray (40)
wind force (44)
drench (49)
storm rush (56)
dragon fury (59)
storm rush marina overdrive (60)
chaos energy flame blizzard ice tempest frigid touch draco blitz nature dance sludge hammer final oblivion otherworld avis  toxic storm magic dragon vulnerability scan vulnerability oblivion chaos blast chaos chamber chaos drench chaos swipe demonic oblivion plant apocalipse water apocalipse flame apocalipse chaos light inferno overdrive nature overdrive marina overdrive (70)
webspin explosive box drop screen shatter holy smoke black mana earthquake soul ripper (100)
this manamon will never, ever, ever be implemented in a manamon 3. it's has moves that hyper manamon only can get, and of course irroadium and pierre. it was only for fun

2020-10-05 01:37:24

Yeah, you were...kind of okay there until you dropped all the epic moves of epic fail at the end, I'm sorry to say.

2020-10-05 03:17:27

Name: Laffodil
Type: magic plant
Description: Laffodil is a stout, yellow plant with a large bloom on its top. The bloom has a rounded, headlike appearance, with a slit on its front which resembles a broad smile. Laffodil have seven pronounced roots to walk upon.
Manapedia: Laffodil delights in shaking its brittle leaves to mimic the sound of human laughter. It does this even while in battle, which has been known to unnerve opponents. Laffodil are carefree manamon with a slightly mischievous streak, and seem to gain power from the happiness of people and manamon around them.
Abilities: Boundless Joy
Boundless Joy: At the end of every second round of battle, one of Laffodil's stats (attack, defense, special attack, special defense, speed) will rise by one stage.
Stats: 66HP, 48ATK, 69DEF, 97 Spec.ATK, 88 Spec.DEF, 106 speed (total 474
Moves:
Pounce (start)
Sucker Root (start)
Daze Spray (L5)
Photosynthesis (L8)
Alphadrain (L14)
Sleep Spray/Toxic Spray/Stun Spray (L19)
Tri-Beam (L22)
Petal Storm (L25)
Soothing Symphony (L30)
Solar Cannon (L34)
Meteor Rush (L38)
Energy Pulse (L44)
Manatize (L48)
Sonic Screech (L53)
Lunar Cannon (L60)

2020-10-05 13:26:09

Wormar B.
Insect, shadow.
At this stage, it looks exectly like its normal counterpart but it's body is darkly-colored.
Many researchers say that this is just a night wersion of wormar.
The creature is good at intimidating foes.
Abilities: like normal wormar.
Hidden ability: Intimidating aura- while this manamon is on the field, any manamon who enters battle will have its speed lovered by 2 stages.
Attacks: 1: bug bite, 1: intimidating stare, 5: smite.
Evolves at lv 9.
Globular B.
Insect, shadow.
The dark wormar is now protected by a cloak of some sort.
It uses its cloak to strengthen itself and then delivers a mean bite or smite.
Attacks:
Start: oblivion dance.
Evolves at lv 15.
Skirial B.
Insect, shadow, flying.
This is an enormous butterfly.
Some parts of the cloak that protected the previous form still remain on its wings.
Its body now has a transparent colour, so it's mistaken for a ghost at first glance.
This form of skirial really enjoyes surprising everything, including the tamer who owns it.
During battles, it does its best to intimidate the foe.
Some scientists are wondering why this monster has not gotten rid of its cloak completely.
Attacks:
Start: Wind force, 20: shadow strike (shadow type, 65 power, 100 accuracy, the user surprises the foe by suddenly charging at it with lightning speed. This is likely to make the foe recoil and may lover its speed by a single stage.), 27: cloak armor (Shadow wersion of defence prayer, description: the user extends its cloak to raise both defences.), 32: rage bug, 40: shadow storm (Shadow, flying type, 60 power, 100 accuracy, the user calls up on a group of shadows. They rush at the foe, making a strong wind in the process. The move is likely to make the foe recoiled or horrified, but only one effect can be applied at a time.).

2020-10-05 15:16:59

darkaos (dark chaos)
a shadow and dragon type, and the evolved form of irroadium
description, darkaos is a black and scaled dragon with white wings and black scales. it has dark black fire spitting from its wings as it walks or flies, and the fire that it spits is even stronger now. it has a consentrated aura of dark energy.
manapedia, it's said that a group of irrodiums moved to a different world of darkness to feed and train there, then they transformed to this creature. it's said that a darkaos that got defeated by a trainer when it was still an irrodium, it will follow them till they defeate them or they get caut. this creature is very enslaving, as you can find darkaos kings controling armies of thouzends of small manamon to do there jobs

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-10-05 15:19:52

hey omer, make a sound for this thing and send it to me man, smile

I am a hunter named Grunt. I didn't realize that until now.

2020-10-05 23:03:39

yea... i got too far on that one.

2020-10-05 23:23:44

chamacus
type. standard
chamacus is humanoid, and resembles a traditional male human. it has short hair in his head. it has holes in his fingers, but you have to inspect closely to see them
manapedia entry. chamacus is a fierce manamon. if it sees someone bulling a weaker manamon or a human, or even, a domestres, he will punch the ofender. there are only male chamacus, but chamacus treaths a domestres like it's his friend. he will even save domestress from danger.
moves.
power punch (1)
rookie punch (6)
slam (10)
sing (13)
power kick (16)
jumpblitz (25)
power pacify (30)
adrenaline rush (35)
frencied rage (40)
aquatic blitz (45)
draco blitz (50)
avilities.
autodomesticate. it will be domesticated himself in battle, decreasing it's defence, strenght, and magic attack in 5stages when there's a domestres battling him. it will sometimes ignore it's tamer and will use power pacify or sing, and then it will flee from the battle making the tamer switch to another manamon
fierce battler (it's strenght, defense, magic attac will increase to the maximum in other battles, but it's speed will be to the minimum. the manamon will sleep for 2 turns during the battle.

2020-10-07 04:40:36

name. carrrolan (carro lan)
type. steel electric flame
carroland is a car. it has speakers, 4seats, and other car charasteristics. it has explosive beams that sends to enemies
manapedia entry. carroland is feared by some people because it can attack, but it can also take it's tamer to safety. it can start fires and protect it's tamer. it only starts fires for good reasons, like for burning a bully or something that is bad like a steel obstacle
it weights 100kg and it's 1.4 meters tall
moves.
crush (1)
crush. it powers up when this manamon levels up. it's 40effect points at level1, and it's standard type. the user crushes the foe into pieces. the damage it's increased when the user levels up. it can go from 40 to 100 effect points
steel horn fire breath superspark (7)
quake (10)
lunar cannon (17)
explosive beam (60power steel move, 90acuracy (20)
sparking tail (27)
growl aerial vision final thunder (35)
horn explosion (40) it makes a deafening sound with it's horn
terramagma (40)
iron impact (45)
flame blizzard inferno overdrive (50)

2020-10-07 06:06:50

A three-stage train? A car? Now I've seen everything.

Name: Triccolo (TRICK-uh-low)
Type: sound shadow
Description: Triccolo has a humanoid appearance. Its skin is mottled red and gray, but it is often cloaked in a light mist which slightly obscures its form. This manamon carries a tiny hollow reed which it uses to make music. Its eyes are large and particularly expressive. Triccolo's ears are slender and pointed, and it has sharp teeth.
Manapedia: Triccolo live in forests or on moors, and they enjoy playing pranks on those around them. Most Triccolo are more mischievous than mean, but there are stories of Triccolo using their power of illusion to beguile travellers into dangerous situations.
Transforms at level 29 into
Name: Mockarina
Type: shadow sound
Manapedia: Mockarina is well-muscled but not especially large, with a wiry humanoid physique and red skin. It has long, many-jointed fingers, and its prized possession is a cunningly carved musical instrument which it can play to great effect. Mockarina has sharp teeth and enjoys grinning and snarling.
Manapedia: It is said that if you find a Mockarina's instrument and take possession of it, your music will gain you fame and renown. However, it is also said that this fame will come with a terrible price. Parting this manamon from its instrument is very difficult. Mockarina enjoy playing in small groups, producing eerie harmony which is said to drive a sane mind mad.
Stats: 99HP, 46ATK, 82DEF, 107 Spec.ATK, 76 Spec.DEF, 93 speed (total 503)
Abilities: Discordant or Soul Join
Discordant: All sound attacks have an additional 15% chance to cause confusion if they hit.
Moves
Sing (start)
Volume Level (start)
Oblivion Dance (L6)
Sound Wave (L9)
Cloud Surge (L14)
Horrify (L18)
Combat Sonata (L23)
Beyond Bolt (L29)
Shadow Sphere (L35)
Energy Pulse (L40)
Sonic Force (L46)
Dessicate Beam (L51)
Hone Mind (L57)
Attack Concerto (L64)

2020-10-07 14:51:54

Name: Frizzly
Type: ice standard
Description: Frizzly has a snow-white coat, rounded shoulders and large claws, but it possesses an overall roly-poly aspect because of its general body proportions. Its teeth are strong and its eyes are set far back on its head.
Manapedia: Frizzly may appear young and playful, but don't let its body shape fool you; a single swipe from a Frizzly's claws is capable of tearing a tree in half. This manamon loves to play, but many a tamer has been accidentally injured when this manamon becomes too rough.
Transforms at level 37 into:
Name: Polarctic
Type: ice standard
Description: Polarctic is covered all over in a coat of sleek white fur. Its ears are large and round, and its jaws look extremely powerful. Ice clings to its claws at all times, and it walks upright more often than not.
Manapedia: Polarctic are solitary creatures by nature; it is said that it takes a great deal of time and effort to earn the trust of this manamon. Polarctic prefer the solitary of colder climes, where they can hunt, mate and raise families in relative peace. They are capable of generating intense cold on their claws and within their mouths in order to flash-freeze prey for leisurely consumption later.
Stats: 122HP, 114ATK, 97DEF, 52 spec.ATK, 68 Spec.DEF, 47 speed (total 500)
Abilities: Strong Jaw, Snow Defense, Fighting Spirit
Fighting Spirit: If this manamon is hit by a fighting-type attack, its attack rises by one stage and its speed rises by two stages.
Moves:
Bite (start)
Roar (start)
Snowdrift (L7)
Flurry Claws (L10)
Wallow (L14)
Snowstorm (L17)
Assault Tackle (L22)
Frostbite (L27)
Crunch (l29)
Hydro Fang (L33)
Tunnel (L36)
Rock Avalanche (L39)
Black Ice (L44)
Hone Blades (L48)
Compact (L52)
Chomp (L57)
Clobber (L64)

2020-10-07 15:17:19

Mythical!
Windurus.
Air.
Windurus has no physical body. As its name suggests, it mixes itself with the regular air.
There are two ways to be aware of the existence of this manamon.
Either the air suddenly becomes cold or hot or you find it by taking out your manapedia and pointing it to the right direction when the wind is bloving.
This manamon also sometimes pollutes the air, but especially if it things the tamer who owns it doesn't take good care of it. Conversely, the tamer who takes good care of it may be rewarded with a blessed wind in their face.
A special kind of net is required to capture this creature.
Attacks:
1: mini tornado, 5: cyclone (dragon, air type), 10: wind force, 25: heaven's winds, 40: pollution solution (poison, air type), 50: toxic storm, 75: flame blizzard and ice tempest (respectively fire, air and ice, air type), 80: shadow storm, 100: increasing wind (air type, 0 power, never fails, the user summons a massive wind. The power of this move is increased by 20 for each wind-based attack used this combat.).
Ability: wind camouflage- can't be captured by a normal mananet.

As you can see, in my opinion air and flying should be two separate types.
Flying type monsters would usually be those with small wings, like birds and butterflies.
Attacks like fly would be flying type, but those based on wind would be air type.
At the moment, I have no idea on what weaknesses and advantages the air type should have since the current air type would be replaced with flying, which means skirial would become insect, poison, flying type.