2020-10-02 05:02:49

Hi all,   i thot it would be kool to hear what you gi's wanted to do   if you were born with site, people that werent um, well i guess you could say what you would have liked to do and no afents to people that werent born with site. now...   i went blind wen i was 4 and  i wanted to be   part of the US army, i just love  hystory about wars and i would just love to surv, but sadly i went blind and man it's really hard to think about it with out getting abit sad, it was all i wanted to do.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-10-02 05:10:55

if I had sight, I would like to have been a race driver

2020-10-02 05:57:04

be a ,"pilot.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-10-02 07:35:04

I wanted to do painting and drive with modern cars

2020-10-02 15:50:18

i would loved to join to special forces

2020-10-02 16:23:26

If I really was born with sight, I'd want to be able to assemble components, computers especially, but robots would be very interesting too. It really bugs me that when I need to change the battery or ssd or whatever in my laptops, I always require sighted help. Yeah, I've seen some desktop components, but never all of them connected, DK how they interract and how it all fits together to create such powerful machines. I herd that blind people can disassemble computers to some extent, but I haven't found any tutorials explaining this in a way suited to the blind. I guess it could also be that the only computers I have are laptops, I have actually three of them! Anyway, thing is, even a sighted person needs a magnifier to see the processors and pins and stuff on a laptop's motherboard that's orders of magnitude smaller than a desktop, so I surely don't have a chance at even imagining it, needless to speak about robotics which I'd also want to do had I been sighted. Now, some of you will definitely ask why the hell would I want to endorse my self in such a thing? well, the short answer is that I want to know, even at a very abstract level, how is the OS interacting with the hardware components? why is it just working like magic, just afew API calls and that's it, what's behind it, behind even the software drivers, even the kernel? and, perhaps more important of all, how do the components them selfs work together? How does the CPU handle all those things for the software to then use?

2020-10-02 16:31:04

if I had eyesight I would have joined the army and served my nation

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-10-02 16:38:32

For me it would either be joining the air guard, or becoming a commodore with the navy. I would have also liked to become either a mechanical engineer, or mechanic, or electrician.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-10-02 17:00:01

what is your real name? jj? if you don't mind?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-10-02 17:50:20

I ould love to join the army as well

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2020-10-02 17:51:46

Hi,

There are a few Things I would have liked to do:
Play Mainstream games (especially FIFA, COD, etc.)
become a policeman
playing Football (Soccer for all americans, and I mean not just FIFA, but physically)

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-10-02 20:13:00 (edited by Aron Leppik 2020-10-02 20:16:17)

Be an NFL quorterback.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-10-03 11:56:38

The only thing I'd love to have been able to do was fly a plane. It seems cool, and having seen real flights before, I think I would've been able to make it happen quite easily. I mean, those atc people tell you basically what to do if you're a student, and after many hours you should have it basically drilled into you what to do as a pilot. Seems like it could really work, I'd fly commercially.

2020-10-03 12:02:26

Driving fast racing cars, fast motorsicles, shoot targets at polygon  etc.

2020-10-03 13:43:31

I would have loved to be a physicist, I probably would have tried for army as well, (I discussed this with my friend who has some sight once,) probably would have been a even more better programmer than I am currently now, I would have loved to be a pro wrestler, and I most likely would have tried my hand on chess, see whether I had in me to go against the world champion or not.

Now though? Magnus would destroy me, and it probably wouldn't even take any effort for him either.

2020-10-03 15:33:06

well if i had a sight, i really wanted to become a soldier, or  even police.
I really like action, detective, etc.

Yours kindly

2020-10-03 16:45:20

As a child I used to dream about becoming a spaceman and later an enthomologist. Now as an adult I often feel sad about not being able to build synthesizers myself - you know, the diy scene is pretty much back these days and you can buy stuff in kit form and build it yourself.

2020-10-03 19:17:57

I always  dreamed about flying and ultra modern fighter jet. The thrill of knowing I’m the only one that can save or destroy my life. How do you make snap decisions, know how to tactically take on the situation, things like that interest me to no end. Either that or become a Navy seal

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality