2020-10-01 10:24:15 (edited by aryamansingh 2020-10-01 10:25:43)

hi how to log out of the account of audiogames? and also how to change my signature I cannot find the icon of changing signature

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-10-01 10:51:04

first, to change your signature, go to your user profile from just forum.audiogames.net. then, press f6, and add signature to the end.
Second, press ctrl home, and navigate with k. you'll see logout.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-10-01 12:12:40

I am unable to get the option it is showing introduction when I click on my profile it is showing my contact info the current signature but not the option to logout and changing signature

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2020-10-01 12:13:46 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-10-01 12:15:02)

Sorry to be a prick here but, how the hell do you not know how to log out? Its straight up hight there. If you took a minute. Less thn a minute you would have found it

Edit!
And @3 you should have seen the options iff you took 15 seconds to look carefully.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-10-01 12:16:33 (edited by targor 2020-10-01 12:18:55)

Logout is in the list of links at the top of the page, together with profile, new etc. It's very simple to find. For the signature, when you're on your profile page, above the "Welcome to your profile" heading, there is a list of links with "introduction, "avatar" and a few more in it where you also find signature.

As a general advice, by investigating a webpage, start from the top and not somewhere in the middle and you would've found both links. Or go to the top and use the search feature of your browser or screen reader and search for logout or signature.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-10-01 12:41:25

bro I cannot get that I just get to see the new post etc etc but not signature

2020-10-01 13:04:04

Maximize your screen then.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-10-01 13:29:00

I cannot still find the option of signature but I can find my current signature what to do after I reach my current signature how to change it?

2020-10-01 13:29:12

I have maximised my screen

2020-10-01 16:50:58

For logging out, as others have said, see the 10-item list on the top of the page. You might need to maximize the window, but after you do, it should show up.
If it doesn't, I advise setting up your browser to delete cookies every so often (I do this with an add-on called Cookie AutoDelete, though all browsers also have an option to clear them after closing). You should do that anyway, for privacy reasons.

As for the signature, go to your profile, here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/user/55746/
Press h to get to the heading called "Welcome to your profile". Press up twice. Boom, there's your link called "Signature".
Open that, and changing it should be easy enough. The edit box is just underneath your current signature; you can press E to find it.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-10-01 17:20:31

@JayJay That was stupid. You know full well that the site doesn't show all options unless maximized. You could have lead with that rather then bro wtf wrong wif you bwahahah hehehe ahhah eheh hah you stupid!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-10-01 20:02:25

you can see those info if your screen is minimised
press win up arrow fiew times

2020-10-02 17:03:20

problem solved, thanks for help