2020-09-27 03:44:11

hello folks,
While developing my new calendar program update I have hit rather a bit of a snag regarding the Apple iCloud calendar support. In an ideal situation I'd just have it to where you could list, edit, add and delete your events right from the calendar program itself.
I've found however that apple's API for this seems to be unsupported or at least, no longer working from what I can determine.
I'm continuing to research this because if it does work and or I can find a solution then, problem solved this topic is not needed.
However, based on this information and the fact support being limited seems likely I find myself at a crossroad.
Abandoning the app entirely seems like a bad idea, aside from the fact a lot of people have expressed interest in it, I have put a lot of work into it, and it would be a shame.
Besides, it still supports outlook and google, plus the other usual array of features offered by the Nathan Tech products already.
I digress somewhat, the point of the post, is simple, I am asking you to fill out this very short (no more than 3 questions) survey to tell me your thoughts and opinions and help guide me in my next steps for Antavorta formally Calendar Craziness.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … sp=sf_link

My thanks in advance!

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2020-09-27 13:08:37

Sorry for the double post.
Just wanted to quickly thank everyone who has submitted answers so far and note I look forward to more in the future smile

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!