2020-09-26 10:23:14

true, but someone toled me that amd does not work with nvidia, so dont know if amd would be the best

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-09-26 13:30:20

That's not true, I have an AMD CPU and an NVIDIA card in the same machine.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-09-26 16:29:20

So as a blind person, what would you choose between AMD and Intel and why?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-09-26 19:45:29

@26 Invidia will work just fine with AMD CPUS.

2020-09-26 20:01:13

I'm not sure why blindness enters into the equation. I'm loving this AMD Ryzen 5 3600X. It's got 12 cores (6 physical and 6 logical) and the base speed is like 3.9GHz, though it can hit about 4.1 if it feels like it. It actually runs cool contrary to the way they used to be like space heaters. The fans can actually keep it in check, even under full load without maxing out.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-09-26 21:11:14 (edited by Minionslayer 2020-09-26 21:13:40)

@ironcross32, That's great and all, but how much did that set you back, and how worth it was it?
Can't really remember why I specifically mentioned blindness, honestly, so I'll assume that wasn't really specific.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-09-26 23:19:13

Just over a thousand, but I didn't even try to shop around.

End racism
End division
Become united

2020-09-27 00:58:36

Gees, for that component alone?