2020-09-26 13:53:58

Hi all. I've wanted to lucit dream since i was like 11/12, which was 4/3 years ago. I thing i even got some lucit dreams a few months back, however they weren't really vivid and some of them i may not even remember all that well. One of the practicess i've heard are great for remembering dreams is keeping a dream journal, but how? By asking how i mean sighted people can just grab a paper journal, a pen, and write everything down as soon as they wake up. The problem here, is that its not that easy as a blind person. Any reccomendations?
Lets also share our experiences with lucit dreaming and what would you want to do when lucit dreaming. I would for example like to go to the Hary Potter universe, make up some friends, maybe train something, drive a car, ETC.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2020-09-26 15:55:00

It's quite simple to make a dream journal. Just make recordings on your phone or on another audio device. Many sighted people do the same thing because it's much easier to just put your thoughts into words by talking about them. Just be sure you open the recording app before going to bed so that it is just one tap away. That way, it's not so complicated that you would forget the dream. You can write down your recordings in a more coherent form the next day.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-09-26 16:28:00

Yeah, thats what i thought of doing. I thing i'm just going to keep a recorder so i press a button, record, press a button and stop recording.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org