2020-09-22 23:51:39

I don't want to get too personal but they are really bad family issues that are getting worse day by day which are really bothering me. Every day when I sleep I just think how it could be worse tomorrow. Hatred. We are hating each other in a way that if someone looks at them they won't think that we are even a family.. and covid-19 makes it even worse. and the problem is we are our understanding that these are bad things to do but we are keep doing them. Some of us have opinions about the state we are at that don't make sense like legends and magic and all of that. and all of them are religious things which are bulshit to me giving that I'm not a religious person.. I am waiting for school because it's cool I will have to stay there for a week then return to home for two days then get back to school for a entire week. That really helps me but school is far far ahead now. More than 2 weeks. I don't want to be a part of this. I want to live just like how I lived the last year without issues and all of that. How could I get myself busy away from all of that until school . I was a big hater of school but now I realised that it is the best place. Please keep this topic as serious as possible. I'm not really in a mood where I could joke. And and I just want to say sorry in advanced because I may get too angry at people or something.. this is not me. I used to be happy even if I am at a bad state but now  it is getting out of my hands. I am pretty sure that in a month or so this is going to calm down but that's future. I am living at the present. Any advice is welcome

2020-09-23 00:13:36 (edited by defender 2020-09-23 00:15:28)

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Try to get out of the house and walk around at least twice a day for at least 15 minutes if you aren't under full lockdown.
Also, if someone starts saying something stupid, try to either ignore it and be the better person, or maybe write down all the things you think that are stupid about it and hide/encrypt the file.
Aside from that, talk to friends when ever possible, but if the conversation gets too negative just call back again some other time.  Also their are probably chat or email based anonymous counseling services you can use to vent your problems and get ideas for how to help with them.
Meditation, listening to music you love, taking a bath, and other things that make you feel truly happy and connected to reality are great for calming down after an argument.
Avoiding over eating, under eating, or lots of unhealthy food is important too, but of course the results will probably not be instant.
Also sometimes it's good to just say to people that your sorry if you get upset but you just feel really bad today, and tell them why.  You may be surprised at how they react.  I can't promise it will be a positive reaction because I don't know your family, but honesty and empathy can sometimes work wonders.
Avoid constant news reports or depressing books/articles, and try to find things that make you laugh or learn about stuff you are interested about instead.

2020-09-23 00:46:56

Hi,
It sounds like you're reaching the point of getting burned out with all the stuff going on around you. I'm glad you're able to come on here and vent about it. Writing it all down is one way to deal with it. I understand wanting to go back to school to get away from it all. I hope that happens for you soon.

2020-09-23 01:13:27

I feel more comfortable posting here than anywhere else. For one reason that I am trying to keep it. No one in real life friends or family knows me in my English form. I mean everyone knows me knows that I speak English which is a point that makes me special. But no one knows me in my English internet side. They know that I talk to English people and all of that, but no one knows the names I use and the text I sent or receive and the calls and all of those. In short no one in real life knows me in my English internet side and no one in my English side friends know me in real life. I don't know if this is something that is good or bad but I'm trying to keep it because I feel this is good. At 2 thank you for the advice, I picked up audio wizards again to continue where I left off months ago

2020-09-23 01:49:27

Allow me to first speak on your situation.  If you are over the age of consent nothing is stopping you from squaring off with these people and letting them have it in a firm yet gentle way.  Nobody should be walking all over you.  Now I will address things in general.  It's bad enough that people's tempers have gotten worse over the years but now we have this shitty virus making people stressed out and crazy.  Again, you may need to assert yourself a bit.  Let them know where you stand.

Please support me by checking out my ko-fi shop:
https://ko-fi.com/kjsisco56927

2020-09-23 06:10:25

Same with my family. I eaven tryed to reconcile with them. Eaven my mom when I was talking about my dad I eaven tried to get against them both, which for me as I say was "going to break my familiar union". But finally I've resolved it by telling my dad "don't ever go with another and stay with mom. If you ever doo that again you're gonna break my blessings. Union destroyed."

73 Wj3u

2020-09-23 13:36:46

@Meatbag, I know you like dealing with virus, so I'd suggest probably getting either a VM, or really old pc, and just destroy the shit out of it. Who knows? Maybe that can be a way to vent out your rage. There are also other ways of venting, like wwhat I do sometimes iis take my pillow and slam it against the bed, or my personal favourite, take a long bath and fantisise of things you wanna do. That always calms me down. Of course, hanging wwiith family, friends, etc are also good ways of getting awway.
I get where you're coming from. Like, for me 've known what my famly gives for years now, but snce I'm locked up with them and my brother has been home from work for a while until now, its just been agrevatd. Just try to hold out until school

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-09-23 20:10:50

I would not recommend using a virus to destroy anything as security threats spread to the net.

2020-09-24 00:01:14

There's one really nice strategy to try. If another persone is shouting at you, try staying as calm as a robot: answer coldly and concretely. Emotions can be a really bad contagion and bounce off in all kind of nasty feedback loops. So when people switch to that wild level, you can't really reason with them any more, because they aren't using the mind. When you act calm and don't run with the bullshit others throw at you, it might make them stop - yes, they might get confused and even more angry at first, but eventually it gets to them, that it's not that easy to break you and they simply stop.
Yep, it's quite difficult to pull it off in the beginning at least, but with practice it can lead to good results.

2020-09-24 00:23:28

Sometimes it's easy to ignore people but not always.  If you're able to ignore them, do so.

2020-09-24 01:38:10

at 9 and fortunately I am not this type. Once it reaches shouts me and the other person will just trade really nasty insults and very loud voices and extreme anger

2020-09-24 10:21:06 (edited by moaddye 2020-09-24 10:23:05)

Before, I used to go to cosmic rage to kill vacus ships and baurgan
But what you can do is write a really destructive story or characters. explosions(pew pew) guns, etcetera. It helps sometimes.
or you can just write whatever you have on your mind, and any random thoughts you have in the process. if you write up a story and like it, save it, maybe you can read over it later and maybe keep fixing mistakes you had there etcetera.
for thoughts I close the notepad or whatever text editor because usually they just don't need to be saved, but just me.
Ps, It doesn't matter if your story writing is really bad or even if you don't feel like your english is good enough. Do it anyways. Maybe you can polish it slowly into something better than the last version.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-09-25 02:05:39

You can get a livejournal or some other blog