2020-09-08 01:43:36

Hello there!
So, what audio adventures do we have for ios, other than the girl who sold the world?

2020-09-08 05:11:19

There is frequency missing, but as for other games most of them have been delisted from app-store, like the nightjar, papa sangre 1 and 2, or soul trapper

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-09-08 06:53:18

Does A Blind Legend count?

There's also that one where people kept getting stuck in the marsh, can't remember the title for that one.

Although, I think that one might no longer be available in the app store, but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

2020-09-08 10:22:52 (edited by Cornettoking 2020-09-08 10:24:36)

Hi,

@3: I think you mean Echoes from Levia: Soulbound, but I think that game is no longer on the app store.

@OP: You may want to try alt frequencies, which has a slightly disappointing Story but is otherwise a great game.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-09-08 10:43:39

or inquisitor(i don't exactly rember the spelling)...

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2020-09-08 10:44:48

@4, thanks.

There's also Audio Wizards, but not sure if you would count that as an adventure game, since the story is mainly in the cutscenes.

The others, you at least get to walk around.

2020-09-08 11:10:29

Hi,

For the Inquisitor game series, I would only Count the first three chapters as Audio adventures, the fourth one is … I don't know which category of game, but definetely not an Audio Adventure.
However, I am not sure if they are still on the App Store or not.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2020-09-08 11:56:26

The 4th inquisitor game is more of an action adventure / RPG, same goes for a blind legend and echoes of levia, but those games don’t have RPG elements at all. For audio wizards, it’s not really an adventure game, it’s more of an action spell casting game.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-09-09 02:48:33

Hi.
@7, All Inquisitor games are still on the AppStore, and Echoes from Levia is no more.
@1, This may not count as an adventure, but you may want to check out Earplay and Code Name Cygnus

2020-09-09 04:19:10

@9, earplay can be categorized as an adventure game, however it’s more of an audio gamebook where you basically control the story by making choices without any exploration or puzzle elements, similar to games like late shift or planet of the apes last frontier

2020-09-09 05:12:43

lol,  i still have ekos from  livia but i can't get past this stupid bubbles part.   i tryed for 2 hours but nothing.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-09-09 05:17:41

I'm alsso looking for audio gamebooks, too.. Any good ones?

2020-09-09 14:24:24

If you’re interested, heathcote might be your best bet, especially if you’re in to horror genre. There is also some interactive audio gamebooks but i don’t remember witch one.

2020-09-09 14:34:08

@13, Heathcoat is no longer on the AppStore.
And if you want audio game books, get The Game Nothing is as it Seems