2020-04-20 15:41:06 (edited by wing of eternity 2020-04-20 15:45:09)

hello guys!
well what are the youtube channels you watch regukarlly
you can classifie them in multiple categories if you want

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2020-04-20 16:00:00

Liam Irving, Chris Wright, 44 Let's Plays, Blind Life, Rory-Games, Adel Spence, TFL now, TFLCAR, TFLTruck TFLOffroad, Redline Reviews, Doug DeMuro, Alex on Autos, Car Confections, KBB.com, EbenAP, The Arm Chair Historian, Whatifalthist, Alternative History Hub, Real Life Lore, Real life lore2, fake life lore, shishow, Ridddle, Infographics, Auto Nav garage, Alux.com, Be Amazed, Life's Biggest Questions, TearList, Most Amazing Top Tens, All Time Tens, Watch Mojo.com, channel Federator, CBR, thebinger, Certified Samson, etc.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-20 16:02:08

There's also What If, and a couple others. I know the channels, but I just forgot the name. I have over 300 subscriptions, and 150 Notifications. I watch out of that about a hundred.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-04-20 16:41:38

mine are:
the wanderer
Gregory.b Sadller
the personal philosophy project, a fantasy flight
the stupendeous way
star wars theory
liam and crises channel
the ambient life
a Jung life
academy of ideas
terible writing advice
Allenn Wats
giving voice to the wisdom of the ages
aegon targarien
audio described gamming
bookworm
watch mojo
and many more

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2020-04-20 16:44:07

Hi.

Some of mine are:

markipleir

jacksepticeye

horrorgamebro

This lovely relaxing piano stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7e-GC6oGhg

I'm gone for real :)

2020-04-20 16:49:22

Matthew Santoro, the stupendous wave, Star Wars theory, etc

2020-04-20 16:55:30

Here are mine.
Funny/entertaining
Harry Potter Folklore
The Odd1s Out
Jaiden Animations
Domics
EroldStory

Informal/conspiracy
Debunked
ASAP Science
SciShow
SciShow Space
SciShow Psych
Kurzgesagt in a Nutshell
The Infographics Show
Freethink
Just Interesting
It's Okay To Be Smart
Dark Docs
Wendover Productions
Life Noggin
Alltime10s
What If
Today I Found Out
Be Amazed
Mental Floss

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2020-04-20 17:42:02

Here we go:
Dark Docs

Stephanie Harlowe

Bunch of people who upload classic auto races, from the series themselves to people who buy tapes and upload

Then there's Plainly Difficult too (and their amazing A Brief History Of....) series)

Oh and then there's CallMeKevin, too.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2020-04-20 18:51:18 (edited by LordLuceus 2020-04-22 17:33:09)

Here goes, in no particular order.

Gaming:

Christopher Odd
Jesse Cox
Sorcerer Dave
Gopher

Music and Audio:

Ten Second Songs
Spectre Sound Studios
juliaplaysgroove
Davie504
Podcastage
Signals Music Studio
Dan Worrall
Violet Orlandi
Rick Beato

Film/TV/Video Game Reviews and Analysis:

MauLer
Midnight's Edge
The Critical Drinker
Red Letter Media
Voxis Productions
Jay Exci

Entertainment:

Critical Role
Taking 20
Agadmator's Chess Channel
A Dose of Buckley
Mother's Basement
Screen Rant (only for Pitch Meetings, the rest of their content is trash)
Ahoy
Jonathan Pie

Tech:

Bitwit
Linus Tech Tips (I watch his other channels too - Techquickie, Tech Linked etc.)
Jay's Two Cents
Gamers Nexus
Jerry Rig Everything

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2020-04-22 01:15:51

In addition to some that have already been mentioned, like Dark Docs, The Infographics Show, Alltime 10's, and several others, here are some of the ones I watch.

Poparena
Jaboody Dubs
CNET
Engadget
Techmoan
Databits

Those last two are for reviews/repairs of vintage audio and video equipment, so if you're into that kind of thing, definitely check them out. CNET and Engadget, I would imagine most people have heard of, but if not, that's where I get some of my tech news. As for Poparena, he reviews several different childrens' cartoon series and books. It's a blast if you want some 90's nostalgia from someone who clearly enjoys nerding out about that kind of stuff. Finally, Jaboody Dubs is a comedy channel where they do sketches which make fun of popular products. I don't really get into the ones they do of movie trailers, but I personally find their infomercial impressions hilarious.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-04-22 01:41:07 (edited by brad 2020-04-22 01:49:19)

Hi.

Edit: added some more links.

Harry Potter links

Harry Potter Folklore

Movie Flame

There's other content there too, but you'll find the potter stuff if you look.

SuperCarlinBrothers

Harry Potter Theory

Potterverse

I'm gone for real :)

2020-04-22 04:19:00

I have quite a few that I frequent, but none that I subscribe a lot to. I just kind of go through my recommendations and click on whatever sounds good. The infographics show has been mentioned several times and I'm a big fan of its challenge episodes, especially. I also watch a lot of spector sound studios and a lot of those other popular youTube musicians, Jared Dines, Stevey T, Rob Scallon, Davey504, etc.
As far as tech goes, Linus Tech Tips, Marquez Brownly, and the 9to5mac channel do it for me. I sometimes watch an EverythingApplePro video once and a while, but not so much anymore.
I don't watch many list videos, but I do subscribe to list25, which is all right most of the time.
There is one gaming channel I look at, Poofesure, which has content of a guy playing the old wii sports games. Those composed a major part of my childhood and so I like to revisit them from time to time there.
And of course, there are about a zillion channels featuring TTS daniel reading posts from r/askReddit, and I click on  whichever ones are interesting.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2020-04-22 07:04:22

hi, I watch pudipy, liam erven, kris rite, and myself!
haha
otherwise I lissen music

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-09-07 16:26:14 (edited by rayshow 2020-09-11 12:06:57)

I am an amateur artist and I love watching drawing channel by Glenn Vilppu. He is a lifelong artist and was an illustrator for Disney and taught for Disney all over the world. His statement "drawing is a fundamental skill, but also an advanced skill". Also I like resources like this review to improve skills and have fun

2020-09-07 18:36:05

I definitely prefer Harry Potter Theory over Harry Potter Folklore. The content they present is equally solid, but my God, the Folklore dude's voice is grating.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2020-09-07 19:11:43

Interesting.
Generally the stuff I watch usually comes because I look up a specific subject, then see if the creator has created more, and most are either reviews or literary theory.

Some I can recommend however are Dominic noble's lost in adaptation, a very funny fellow who compares books to their film adaptations, he's funny insightful, and while I don't always agree with him, he does have interesting things to say.
He's also an Englishman married (or at least living in a romantic relaitonship with), to a yank whom he met online, which of course is something I've never heard of before big_smile.

Terrible writing advice, already mentioned, both funny and interesting, and again someone I don't always agree with (I suspect our political idiologies might be different), but who is intelligent enough to be entertaining and interesting even if I do not.

Just write, more  writing advise based on films and philosophy.
The closer look, again same as above. Btw, if people were wondering how I put together a basic story description of the last of us 2 for the database without playing the game (albeit one Aaron had to trim slightly for spoiler reasons), it's thanks to these two youtube commentators.

Channel awesome, especially nostalgia critic, okay I prefer his stuf when he is less trying to be funny, and more actually saying things and giving critical opinions, since his humour is a bit screachy and occasionally annoying.

I also gather there has been some youtube ding dong or other involving him and people disliking him for some reason, but as per usual, I choose not to feed the trolls and stay away from the drama, and enjoy what content I can.

Whitney avalon, disney parody songs, princess rap battles, do I need to say more?

Screen junkies, especially honest movie trailors which are again very funny indeed!

Spacedock,  want to go into sf tech and concepts in huge detail? here is your channel.

Phantom strider, a strange  ozzy chap who does strange lists, like top five most disturbing sesame street episodes.

Symphonic gamers orchestra, do I even need to explain why this is cool?

Hope this provides people with some fun, and in turn I'll check out some other recommendations here.

Btw, I've seen the plikit reviews I really should check the rest of red letter media.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-09-07 20:09:24

Lol!
Some of the regulars in my home screen are:
Cold fusion, Biographics, Today I found out, Aljazeera news, Economics explained, Business insider, Riddle, Wired etc etc.

2020-09-07 20:51:32

Well for me? Ownage pranks lmao

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-09-07 21:12:08

Hello,
A few of myne that I watch whenever they post are,
briteside, instructional, talks about everything, gives advice, explains what ifs, like what if we went to a black hole.
snow plow show, prank calls, AKA phone losers of america.
scishow, instructional, talks about nearly everything.
schmoyoho, songifying stuff.
mistro zeikos, again songifying stuff,
jerry rig everything, he reviews technology from inside.
shawn K, destroys stuff with his friend mat.
techrax, again destroying stuff, but unlike shawn who destroys appliances, he usually destroys phones.
Some of them are not at all instructional but quite fun.

2020-09-07 21:27:36

I watch a lot of German youtubers that won't be useful to most of you, but the English ones I watch are ChristopherOdd and Materwelonz, especially Materwelonz, for their Let's Plays which have a overwhelming focus on the games stories rather than the gameplay, TheDooo and Marcus Veltry for great guitar and piano skills, and Stephanie Harloe for the occasional true crime video.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-09-08 03:24:56

In addition to some already mentioned, here's my partial list. SCP Readings, CreepsMcPasta, Facts Verse, Translator Fails, and a bunch of people from this forum.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2020-09-08 04:42:51

I watch ranters like A Dose of Buckley and I Hate Everything, prank callers like Ownage Pranks and Phone Losers, the Infographics Show, and some of Destiny's content (more for the entertaining reactions and people getting mad than for actual debates).