2020-08-31 18:26:48

Hello guys!
How can I decrease the bpm of just one track on the same project? And how to slow down just one note?

2020-08-31 20:58:20

as I didn't worked with files so much, after opening, how i can a just the volume and move backward and forward? I mean, how to move from position to position in a file

2020-10-15 16:47:34

question
how do wwe, lets say pan a sound from left to right?
i only know how to apply an effect to a track only, I don't know a way to apply some effect to the selectedpart, and leave the rest of the file normal
I believe those things can be done with using envelopes but I never used them before
can someone hel

2020-10-15 21:02:50 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2020-10-15 21:03:22)

omer wrote:

question
how do wwe, lets say pan a sound from left to right?
i only know how to apply an effect to a track only, I don't know a way to apply some effect to the selectedpart, and leave the rest of the file normal
I believe those things can be done with using envelopes but I never used them before
can someone hel

you could split the item and pan just one of them by selecting it and using the item properties dialog, or you can learn more about automation

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-10-15 21:04:16

Diego wrote:

Hello guys!
How can I decrease the bpm of just one track on the same project? And how to slow down just one note?

I need more context_ tempo is a project based thing but you can for sure, select items and use command to increase or decrease their play rate.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…