2020-08-26 05:48:36

Not sure what's going on with my computer. Can't tell if I might be missing something on my computer to run the game, or if there's somehow an AV issue. getting my game from Itch.io.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2020-08-26 06:05:04

Well, if you provide absolutely no information about what exactly the issue is, what it does, whether it does nothing at all when you click the link or what, then hardly anyone can help you.

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2020-08-26 06:07:43

It was mentioned in an earlier post

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-08-26 06:37:50

I've completed all of the demo.

Spoilers.

The magic tutorial still mentions left and right bumpers.

The combat in the whild tutorial doesn't seam to end.

end of spoilers.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-08-26 06:57:05

nice demo...

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-08-26 07:47:30

I tried this new demo and it's great.
Thanks also for changing the sound of the bear's claws when he moves for the first tavern quest, now the sound is much more realistic.
I also did all the new tutorials, and it's great.
Finally, I put this game in my wishes on Steam.
According to them, the game will be released in the third quarter of this year, so do you have any date for the game's release ?
I can't wait for it to finally be released !

2020-08-26 08:35:51 (edited by ogomez92 2020-08-26 08:36:04)

i was so excited to play this game but when I run it and click on the play! button, the window disappears and nothing happens.
Oh well.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2020-08-26 08:53:11

A question, can you save your progress? And if you can, how? Thanks for the answers guys. big_smile

2020-08-26 09:45:38 (edited by burak 2020-08-26 09:51:56)

Hello,
I have enjoyed the experience. I did not read through all of the topic, but I have a cupple of small bugs to report:
Every menu seems to have an empty option when you move up passed the first option.
The music in the bow tutorial doesn't end in time, so when the main menu music starts it becomes wierd for a bit.
If you cycle through options and consider and give up with purchases quickly in the smith shop, the instructions can overlap sometimes.
Thank you for providing this demo. I was just getting into the story and was disappointed that it ended this quick. Also I tried the tutorial first so I can say I played the tutorial one and a half times big_smile
I wish I would have known in the beginning that the game would provide tips as I continued so I wouldn't look at the tutorial.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-08-26 11:45:44 (edited by mastodont 2020-08-26 11:47:10)

I have the same problem mentioned above. I configure the game to my liking, I tried with different resolutions, windowed or not but when I press play but nothing happens afterwards, I return to the game's folder and that's all, no new windows or processes open. Btw, I am running windows 10, 64 bit version.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-08-26 12:23:58

is the demo only available in 64-bit? because I am running a 32-bit system. Will the final game be in 64-bit only?

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2020-08-26 12:34:51

I don‘t understand this Magic Tutorial. How I can use this. I play on a Keyboard but he said me use left and right trigger.

2020-08-26 12:45:13 (edited by burak 2020-08-26 12:55:14)

You can maybe press escape to pause the game and select switch game instruction to keyboard? I don't know if that would work in tutorials.
Couldn't figure out magic either, left trigger does nothing.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-08-26 15:15:34

Same here about the crash issue, I have found crash reports in the temp though, anyone knows where should I send them?
Also I've tried deleting all the temp files and changing the resolution settings but with no success.

“If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.”

2020-08-26 15:51:49

seems i've found a bug too
after i complete all the quests in the little town and buy everything, i open the map, press space to travel to the new city and... nothing happens.
I can close the town map and open it again, but nothing happens, no matter how much i press space or enter
did anyone experience the same Issue?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-08-26 16:26:35

@90
Exactly the same thing. Could it be the end of the demo? If so, they should indicate that somehow.

2020-08-26 16:30:33

@91 not sure, since other users speak of a bow and magic tutorial... and i didn't got any of those.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-08-26 16:40:15

The tutorials are found in the main menu under tutorials and demos.
Regarding people who have issues with the game not starting, I find that changing anything in the initial configuration windows causes the game to crash. When it comes up, just tab to the ok button and it should work.
I haven't gotten very far, so far just did some of the tutorials, but I find these impressive enough. I'm already excited about the game and I haven't even begun the actual game play yet.

2020-08-26 16:47:16

Hello,
To complete the game, press right stick after you open the map. I'm not sure what the keyboard equavelent is.

2020-08-26 16:50:02 (edited by arceus 2020-08-26 16:50:18)

@93 strange. I don't seem to have that option in my main menu

2020-08-26 17:35:41 (edited by Mayana 2020-08-26 18:01:06)

I've just finished playing through the demo, and this was actually quite fun! smile

It is not completely outstanding when it comes to gameplay, using a lot of the same strategies games like The Blind Swordsman and A Blind Legend did. There's only so much you can deviate when making a game about a blind warrior, after all. But there's clearly some innovation on the known concepts, such as the (admittedly very simple) sneaking system, types of weapons and armor, etc.

And the voice acting is pretty damn good! I especially like Alex's voice actress (are there credits somewhere?)

My favorite scene was probably the right-killing quest. Not because of the mechanics; it was, after all, just a "center the rat's sound and walk towards it, while the rat stays still and doesn't care at all about how loud you are" minigame. But Alex sounds just so delighted about the prospect of killing rats that I couldn't help but enjoy it, too.

The tutorials are still imperfect, as others have already mentioned, sometimes giving controller instructions instead of keyboard ones, or even mix-and-matching. The pitch inconsistency in the menu narration is a bit odd, too. But so far, I've been lucky enough to encounter no other bugs.

This is no doubt going to be an extremely thought-provoking and cliche-free story. But sometimes, good old fantasy works quite fine. And we at least get a female protagonist this time, not a gruff old dude! smile I'll definitely be buying this once it comes out.

Edit: I bet that this has been suggested before as well, but could we please have an option to quickly skip the intro when opening the game? Or an option to turn it off in the settings?

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-08-26 18:38:31

When i load the game and hit play on the configuration screen, the game exits me back to the unzipped folder? running windows 10 home 64-bit

2020-08-26 18:41:44

can someone help me with the magic tutoryol, i don't get it how to use the fire, and it's hard as hell to block 3 people charging at you with what ever there useing, lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-08-26 18:59:49

I can't figure out the magic demo either. I looked at the keyboard configuration in the game settings so I think spacebar and alt are involved in magic. It says that you need to do some attacks and blocks to build favor but I don't know how to tell if you have done this or not. I'm also having issues with the multiple attacks as well. I think that some of them are shooting arrows to begin with? I just block those, then attack before they can get a weapon attack in. But I inevitably die when getting attacked from all sides. I still haven't figured out how to make the magic work.

2020-08-26 19:10:13

anyone able to download it on steam? nothing happens when I press enter on download.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.