2020-08-23 21:35:43

who's bashing the game? no one's saying, BTS IS A FUCKING SHITTY GAME THAT IS JUNK. IT SUCKSE, NO ONE SHOULD PLAY IT. People were just saying what they liked or what they didn't or just opinions.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2020-08-23 23:08:08

Deathstar, can you ever stop just randomly shit stirring? At least come with a valid reason other than I suck so fuck the game. its honestly getting annoying seeing you in every topic just tossing around shit. Abdala you to a lesser extent. Those are vertually zero reason why not to play a game. At least its not King Tunmi way, and Maharajah Mohamed.

Seriously, you people just bitch for no reason, don't you?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2020-08-23 23:33:07

LOL please quote my post in which I said "fuck this game". I just stated it's not a nice welcome if someone tells you that he has a gift for you since you're a newbie and at the moment you enter his map because you're naive, he starts to kill you like mad. That's clearly not a way to welcome new players. I probably suck at the game, I'm honestly and absolutely sorry about that. I probably suck at a game, and you probably suck at something that I don't suck at. That's all.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 00:49:53

No it's not all, you're just a force of constant toxicity that we don't really want to see.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-24 04:31:10

@702, I'm pretty sure you're saying some of these things because you haven't experienced them, plus, you seem like a successful player at the game with a bunch of gold whatever the game uses nowadays. Keep in mind that while you are good at the game and successful someone else might not be so don't go all boom on anyone who dares to complain about something please, that's pretty stupid.

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 05:17:01

Lool. Ironcross can tell you that I'm not at all a successful player. Its stupid of you to call me stupid for calling out Deathstar for crying about being killed. Come on.

_____

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 05:21:11

@deathstar, what makes you think , ( in a fighting game, people will welcome you with open arms where they can attack you?), what's the game about then. most of the fighting games are dominated by old players, that's how it works.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-08-24 05:51:38

ok, devs, whoever added baracades, not trying to be rude, is dumb. you didn't even put anything in that doesn't let you  spawn them at a spot  where there are walls, making doors useless and forcing you to have to die. also, erm, you can't see where a baracade is, how much health it has, etc. you can even just, jump or walk through them (someone jumped over a baracade i placed with a normal jump, not from really  high up) and they are just over all broken, and if they are that easy to break with miniguns and stuff with less health than the store or just with like 7000 health, then they are way too expensive. I think they need to be majorly reworked and rewritten, because right now they are just  a mess waiting to happen. Also, if it doesn't die before you read this you might want to remove the baracade at 500, 0, or reboot the server or something, because right now if someone goes through that door, they are in a never ending loop of going from 499, 0 to 500, 0 and then a baracade kicking them back.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 12:58:01

hey i have an old account from bloodstorm but i can't remember the password how do i recover it? I donated but I'd like to to be on my old account.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 13:30:03 (edited by Destranis 2020-08-24 13:31:01)

704, that's one of the reasons why you have the letter H on your keyboard and you can press it for navigating by headings. Just a tip, I guess.
Pool: I'm not crying because I got killed, I complained because that's not a way of handling new players. A newbie can't even explore because they'll be hunted down at the first minute of the game. Wouldn't it be more fair if they added something like a protection system that would protect you for your first, let's say, 3 or 4 levels? I'm familiar with the mechanics of the game, I mean, I played this kind of games for quite a log time so I know how to kill and ETC ETC, but it's unfair if a player with 100000 ammo and 30000 levels come and hunt you down at the first moment of your gameplay.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 14:06:04

If you don't want someone to kill you then do not approach this particular person. The point of the game is to kill and get killed again. If you don't like to die then stay on a safe zone or just leave the game

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 14:18:35

You misunderstood me. Of course I like this kind of games, otherwise I wouldn't try this either. I know the main goal of it is to kill and to be killed, but not at level 1 when you know literaly nothing about the game or the maps and high level players take advantage of it. It's totally different regarding games that are made for sighted users because they quickly look at the map and they know where to run if needed, but huge 2d maps like these are not meant for quick overviewing, sadly. I'm not saying that we should be overprotected and stuff, but let us explore at low levels, let us practise for example for 3 levels and then let's go, yeah. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's ignored at that point. Anyway I logged in today as well and I'm not sure if it's normal to get stuck somewhere in the air in the safe zone, and every time I commit suicide, being in high hopes that I'll ever fall down to the floor, I get higher and higher LOL

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 14:48:53

I am not really sure about the current state of the  game but from what I know there are a lot of maps. And you can have a team mate or something like that if they didn't removed it

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 14:49:11

sorry, I did it, I will give you for this 2000 coins.

meow meow.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 15:51:40

Patrik, I'm not angry or anything, I just don't really get why aren't low level players allowed to put some kind of protection on themselves for the first few levels, to prevent these actions. After they practised enough and they got to something like level 3 or 5 or whatever, they could enter anywhere.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 16:33:53

but level is gained by killing players.

meow meow.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 17:02:53

I get this one to an extent. It can be very demotivating to just get your ass beat as soon as you log in for the first time.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-08-24 17:14:16

Yeah, that's why I found the animals map kind of rewarding.  It was a nice way to learn the way of the game, as it were.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2020-08-24 23:43:03

so deathstar your asking for protection for the first 3 or so levels.  Now how is that fair?  You want people to let them kill you to aquire said levels?  The only way to get a new level or rank is to kill and get the points to get to said levels.  Free kills sound nice but not possible. Thier are many maps to explore and get used to the game before you go and start kicking ass.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2020-08-25 02:03:19

Didn't understand where I need to go to create a map?  If I click on the part of my contributions nothing happens, I can only explore the maps already created in the public maps menu.

Thumbs up

2020-08-25 02:35:42

@Deathstar, I get where you're coming from, but protectionism can't work in a game like this. The entire system would have to be recoded.  if you spent the slightest bit of time playing you'd get it.

I remember a while ago Nocturnous and I were advercating for  a  training field, which they did, but quarter asted, if so much. I'd like to see that but, properly implimented as a sorta newbie teaher

_____

Thumbs up

2020-08-25 02:48:44 (edited by tunmi13 2020-08-25 02:57:34)

@Deathstar: You're going to die. Let's make that clear. Everyone does. Do you think we sat int he safe zone grumbling about how we were always being killed. Nah. The reason you see all these good players is not just because they have a paid account, or they get items from people. They worked towards the goal.
I would also like to mention that the starter pack gives you 3 packs of ammo from each weapon, as well as 10 shields, 50 timebombs, 50 mines, and 1000 coins. If you don't have enoughc oins, you can sell at least 25 percent of some of those items and get at least a thousand or more coins to get better items.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-08-25 02:51:19

TheTrueSwampGamer wrote:

ok, devs, whoever added baracades, not trying to be rude, is dumb. you didn't even put anything in that doesn't let you  spawn them at a spot  where there are walls, making doors useless and forcing you to have to die. also, erm, you can't see where a baracade is, how much health it has, etc. you can even just, jump or walk through them (someone jumped over a baracade i placed with a normal jump, not from really  high up) and they are just over all broken, and if they are that easy to break with miniguns and stuff with less health than the store or just with like 7000 health, then they are way too expensive. I think they need to be majorly reworked and rewritten, because right now they are just  a mess waiting to happen. Also, if it doesn't die before you read this you might want to remove the baracade at 500, 0, or reboot the server or something, because right now if someone goes through that door, they are in a never ending loop of going from 499, 0 to 500, 0 and then a baracade kicking them back.

Yeah sorry about that. I removed them, I'm working on a client side version, I have to send a packet to the client to make a wall. The way I was doing it before was I was having players being repelled from the server, and not the client.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2020-08-25 04:11:23

@Patryk, I'd just like to let you know that 2K coins is straight up nothing in thiis game universe, and I know you can afford more

Also the server just went down as I wrote this

_____

Thumbs up

2020-08-25 08:19:58

@mohamed I sent you a PM.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

Thumbs up