2020-08-23 06:24:20

Hey all,
So I'm very confused about how this is supposed to work, and people in the telegram group don't seem to understand this either. Can anyone explain? I literally have no idea where to start.

2020-08-23 16:17:14

What I'm going to do is grab a sound theme file in the telegram group, maybe I'll try some common tasks like extracting it. I think a user that has created many themes is in the group, but they don't seem to be responding.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-08-23 16:59:20

what the hell is csr?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2020-08-23 18:16:52

Uh, CSR is Commentary Screen Reader.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (@Minionslayer0). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Mastodon at @Minionslayer.

2020-08-23 18:47:00

how to navigate by headings links  and buttons in a webpage using this screen reader. I can't get it it. and also is there any jestuir to move to the top or a bottom of the current screen without scrolling it? Sorry for going off topic

2020-08-23 20:34:33

@Meatbag, You can enable a setting to allow you to use a more rotor-like setup in browsers, though I can't remember where it is off the top of my head. I'd have to guess action settings There is indeed a gesture to jump to the top and bottom of pages. By default, it's left then right swipe, and right then left.
May I also suggest you join the Telegram group, should you have more questions on the matter?

2020-08-23 20:59:45

I would like to but I do not like sharing my phone number

2020-08-23 23:45:45

@Meatbag, Yeah, you don't have to.