2020-08-03 03:27:13

Hi all,

Kinda miss this game and I just heard several people mention it on an internet show as though it had been back for a week or more.

Anyone have any information, or were the people in question get their games mixed up?

2020-08-03 03:37:59

Given the nature of these games, it probably is back unofficially, as in people are playing with it's sourcecode and are hosting private forks of it. This is not allowed on the forum, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard anything about it here

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2020-08-03 03:41:23

I've never heard of this game? My states about to go into another lockdown so anything to check out right now is welcome. Where would I even find this thing anyway

2020-08-03 04:02:49

I don't know. I'm sure SkyLord would've promoted it if it was actually officially back. I probably won't play it because private forks.

I don't mind if SkyLord gives his consent I suppose. That wouldn't be so bad.

2020-08-03 05:03:07

I've been wanting to play this game as... since I got back into gaming, this game was already gone so... but oh well.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2020-08-03 11:04:35

it's been like a few months now, legal or not, I am not sure though, heard the guy bought the source or something. I played the game for a while then stop since I got bored, updates came out slowly and the game has a few unfix bug and balancing issue. but still though, I love the idea behind this game. driving the car while shooting the robots? damn that is still fresh on my memory, what an awesome feeling that was. here's hopeing that someone could expand the game some more legally, or someone could recreate something like this one.

2020-08-03 11:07:48

I hope like undead assault this one comes back, since the game was fantastic.
yes, it had it's issues, but I remember it being a really unique concept, with some fantastic arenas and enemies, indeed I was sorry that it never got a db page.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-08-03 12:41:56

true

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future